any reservation candidates in DB?

ILOVEGIRLS

12 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Discrimination environment lo ekkuva work cheyalem brother , it will demoralize the person very badly . 

It will demoralise us and it will slowly deep into our personal life and leaves a permanent scar on our personality! Idhi anubhavinchina vallaki arthamaithundhi brother...nadhi kuda privileged upbringing undey but when I went into the world ...these sort of experiences hit me hard...I was cringing at the normalisation of these things by people...it changed me a lot too...

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

SC St atrocity cases untayi brother but bc ga categorise chesina vallaki legal ga no chance...if we complaint to higher authorities..we will be slowly earmarked as a trouble maker or nuisance maker...or the one who won't do his job efficiently...atla man's medha mellaga oka view point nu create chesi pedtharu...andukey resign cheshna...i can fend myself even if I don't have my job...but there are many for whom their job will be bread and butter...so Atlanti vallandharu itlanti avamaanaalani dhigamingukoni chasthu bathukuthu untaru...after a period of time their brain slowly get used to this discrimination and at some point afterwards they start normalising this discrimination leading to a low self esteem...imagine happening this day in and day out for generations together...

Muhammad Ali documentary choodu brother eppudana , really inspiring one 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sachin200 said:

Muhammad Ali documentary lo choopistadu bro , Dallas 1970 lo tella restaurants bayata boards vundevi anta , sorry meeku entry ledhu Ani 

Tanna ancestors africa nundi still tanau USA lo puttina alage choosevaru 

Yeah brother..adhi chusina...kudirithey Malcolm x biography and roots by Alex Healy chaduvu...very enlightening book...we can learn a lot from African American community in asserting thei rights and the struggle they underwent in doing so... discrimination is like a poison which will slowly engulf our minds and permanently polluting it..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gnan_anna said:

Yeah brother..adhi chusina...kudirithey Malcolm x biography and roots by Alex Healy chaduvu...very enlightening book...we can learn a lot from African American community in asserting thei rights and the struggle they underwent in doing so... discrimination is like a poison which will slowly engulf our minds and permanently polluting it..

U must watch green book movie 

Atleast it will give the backward communities to collectively organise and fight against discrimination kadha brother...it will never give strength to an individual even the upper castes will thrive on their collective superiority rather than individual persons merit...the caste group opposing reservation successfully created a narrative regarding individual merit where as the system of caste thrives on collective domination and superiority which had been accumulated over generations...reservations main aim was to uplift the backward classes and in the present system it may be the only feasible way to enforce an affirmative action albeit some modifications...we have to remember that Indian society discriminates majorly on caste basis and very minorly on class basis...so whatever affirmative action taken should concentrate on caste...not on class ...unless and until we urbanise our majority country,  the discrimination will never shift it's foundation from caste to class...

They were discriminated  but now they have used the benefits for70 odd years what did they achieve 

nada  by accepting reservations they agree that they cannot compete with open world

one thing chyudu sc/st ki foreign education Kodak govt gives them free money maku oc ki em istadi bochu

ma tammudiki reservations valla he did not get job in our mandal Pakka mandal Lo vanchindi

Having met all the criteria em Labham

,I did get a job in sbi po cause of reservations 

It will demoralise us and it will slowly deep into our personal life and leaves a permanent scar on our personality! Idhi anubhavinchina vallaki arthamaithundhi brother...nadhi kuda privileged upbringing undey but when I went into the world ...these sort of experiences hit me hard...I was cringing at the normalisation of these things by people...it changed me a lot too...

Evi anni cheppadaniki Bagane untadi real world lo chala kastam

thsre are lot of people in oc category who are poor cannot meet the basic needs

What is your answe in that case

17 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Dheeniki nenu precise answer ivvalenu, but resources which are used to get a capital in the present society shouldn't be monopolised...for example education, land, even representation in legislative setup...do not tell me that undoing reservation will lead to meritocracy...it will never be the case ..undoing reservation will lead to explosion of partisan politics in every sector....infact social capital is the term used which is applied by the brethren of upper caste to gain access to the upper echelons of the ruling class...once try to enforce the land ceiling act in stricter terms...you can see the repercussions....why are the number of socially backward caste getting elected in unreserved seats is very less ..do not give me the reason of good leader get elected ..then why do they get elected in reserved constituencies...is it because of compulsion or because of the opportunity provided to them ..why the majority of ruling class is dominated by some particular castes which are in disproportionate to their population in the society...we should oppose reservation in promotions because that becomes an impediment to their efficiency...regarding poor people in OC ...yes they have to be uplifted too..but you have to look for ways to uplift them economically rather than totally blaming the socially backward castes altogether ..andukey kadhaa ebc reservations ichindhi...inkokati brother...reservations oppose chesevala baadha artham kadhu ..are they opposed to reservations in entry to institutions or are they opposed to reservations in another forms such as reservations in promotions or are they opposed to reservations because they feel that economically backward in OC are losing chances...only thing I see is that the upper caste people doesn't want to lose the privilege they are having ..after 70 yrs of reservation they slowly started to realise that the opressed social capital is coming up and they can't tolerate that because it will be a threat to their Monopoly on resources...I can only see these things because no constructive opinion is coming up from the opposite side...it may seem harsh but it is the truth...

P.S - please don't tell me about being victim of reservation ...I've lost a seat in govt medical college to gender based reservations...a girl with lower rank..yes I cursed it then..but when the ugly face of caste reared its head upon me...yeah it changed my perception...unless you experience it you can't believe it..sorry if my words seem harsh but that is what I feel..

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Dheeniki nenu precise answer ivvalenu, but resources which are used to get a capital in the present society shouldn't be monopolised...for example education, land, even representation in legislative setup...do not tell me that undoing reservation will lead to meritocracy...it will never be the case ..undoing reservation will lead to explosion of partisan politics in every sector....infact social capital is the term used which is applied by the brethren of upper caste to gain access to the upper echelons of the ruling class...once try to enforce the land ceiling act in stricter terms...you can see the repercussions....why are the number of socially backward caste getting elected in unreserved seats is very less ..do not give me the reason of good leader get elected ..then why do they get elected in reserved constituencies...is it because of compulsion or because of the opportunity provided to them ..why the majority of ruling class is dominated by some particular castes which are in disproportionate to their population in the society...we should oppose reservation in promotions because that becomes an impediment to their efficiency...regarding poor people in OC ...yes they have to be uplifted too..but you have to look for ways to uplift them economically rather than totally blaming the socially backward castes altogether ..andukey kadhaa ebc reservations ichindhi...inkokati brother...reservations oppose chesevala baadha artham kadhu ..are they opposed to reservations in entry to institutions or are they opposed to reservations in another forms such as reservations in promotions or are they opposed to reservations because they feel that economically backward in OC are losing chances...only thing I see is that the upper caste people doesn't want to lose the privilege they are having ..after 70 yrs of reservation they slowly started to realise that the opressed social capital is coming up and they can't tolerate that because it will be a threat to their Monopoly on resources...I can only see these things because no constructive opinion is coming up from the opposite side...it may seem harsh but it is the truth...

P.S - please don't tell me about being victim of reservation ...I've lost a seat in govt medical college to gender based reservations...a girl with lower rank..yes I cursed it then..but when the ugly face of caste reared its head upon me...yeah it changed my perception...unless you experience it you can't believe it..sorry if my words seem harsh but that is what I feel..

ivanni baaney chepthunnav.. but CAB ki against ga protests ni choosi ekkili navvulu navvuthunnav. vaallani treasonous antunnav. 

also ikkada nuvvu raasina same matter nenu ee db lo rohit vemula chanipoynappatnundi chepthunna, nannu pichodu antunnav. ee db lo vaallu manchollu mari neeku. lol.

as far as I'm concerned.. nenu vaallani mock chesi cheppina, nuvvu vidamarchi explain chesi cheppina, nobody is going to understand a point of view that they don't want to. That's not how changes happen. not through reservation or through protests. It happens when people are empowered technologically.

so my view is that veellani brathimaladatam is waste. Its better to sh1t on them. nenu chesthunnadhi adhey. inka baaga rechagodithey, verey level ki teeskellachu, but ikkada andaru sadhu jeevulu.. edho chethha vaagesi poye lafoot yedhavalu. so I also doing the same.

next tech ni direct ga dalits ki nerpinchi, help them set up networks. upper caste ni 10gey mantey saalu. 

yeah upper caste nashtapovaali for dalits to benefit. idhi srushti dharmam. 

hopefully I dream of playing my small role in this.

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

fcuk them, is the answer.

if you are only concerned about the OC people, and don't want even the 10-20% of dalits who benefit to benefit, then I say fcuk you bro.

you cannot be reasoned with. buy a gun, and batten down the hatches with your fellow OC scum.

ofcourse, dalits have to wake up first. 

if they keep supporting sh1t like Hindutva, its never going to happen. They have to look for solutions outside of politics. and support each other.

3 hours ago, Meowalpha said:

No, I am saying that people that are educated in general should teach their children to not discriminate people based on their caste. 

its perfectly alright to discriminate against upper caste, unless the said upper caste is smarter than you are, and is useful to you.

13 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

fcuk them, is the answer.

if you are only concerned about the OC people, and don't want even the 10-20% of dalits who benefit to benefit, then I say fcuk you bro.

you cannot be reasoned with. buy a gun, and batten down the hatches with your fellow OC scum.

we are currently seeing the results of centuries of oppression based on caste... why can't we just improve the system to at-least make it inclusive of poor families irrespective of caste... else this will become a cycle instead of solving this for good... at some point there will be chaos at bigger level...

concern isnt specifically about OCs.. it could be a BC or xyz.. the support they get from government isnt the same as what they get for an SC/ST with exact same financial equation... 

Edit: xyz could be other categories/other religions where caste doesnt apply and there is no support system...

1 minute ago, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

we are currently seeing the results of centuries of oppression based on caste... why can't we just improve the system to at-least make it inclusive of poor families irrespective of caste... else this will become a cycle instead of solving this for good... at some point there will be chaos at bigger level...

concern isnt specifically about OCs.. it could be a BC or xyz.. the support they get from government isnt the same as what they get for an SC/ST with exact same financial equation... 

This problem is basically unsolvable, until caste is eradicated. eradicate caste, and then provide economic reservations.

can caste be eradicated? enduku bhayya dreams.

like I said, you have a problem with lets say (15-20% of some caste group being affected), but you don't have a problem with 90% of dalits living in that situation.

ask yourself, are you above caste? I don't think so. you are speaking for your own caste group, by just framing the issue in economic basis.