any reservation candidates in DB?

ILOVEGIRLS

20 minutes ago, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

we are currently seeing the results of centuries of oppression based on caste... why can't we just improve the system to at-least make it inclusive of poor families irrespective of caste... else this will become a cycle instead of solving this for good... at some point there will be chaos at bigger level...

concern isnt specifically about OCs.. it could be a BC or xyz.. the support they get from government isnt the same as what they get for an SC/ST with exact same financial equation... 

Edit: xyz could be other categories/other religions where caste doesnt apply and there is no support system...

what we are seeing now is not the result of just oppression based on caste, its the complete uselessness of Indians as a group.

The laziness of the majority of middle class to find solutions that can optimally utilize Indian collective intelligence. Right now, all cards are placed on the upper caste geniuses. and they fail everytime, or go off to US.  or whine about 'the system' (which they are the beneficiaries of).

frankly bhayya, I don't care about the uppercaste/dalit person who is waiting for a govt job or to get into a premier institution. That person is a part of the problem. The presence or absence of reservations are not going to help one bit.Yeah, I'm happy if more dalits get into institutions that uppercastes dominate, but its not going to change anything.

The problem is much deeper than just caste discrimination. 

33 minutes ago, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

we are currently seeing the results of centuries of oppression based on caste... why can't we just improve the system to at-least make it inclusive of poor families irrespective of caste... else this will become a cycle instead of solving this for good... at some point there will be chaos at bigger level...

concern isnt specifically about OCs.. it could be a BC or xyz.. the support they get from government isnt the same as what they get for an SC/ST with exact same financial equation... 

Edit: xyz could be other categories/other religions where caste doesnt apply and there is no support system...

kids should be taught to work together and challenge the system first in India. challenge it not just on the political level, but on technological level. take risks, piss off the elders fcuk your local councilor, form groups to fcuk them. get your product out. applies to dalits/uppercaste/muslims.

everybody is smug about everything. its disgusting to talk to an Indian in the present without cringing every 15 secs.They talk like robots or horny teenagers.

fcukin first, stop romanticizing India. India doesn't matter. You matter. and the people you work with, do. India is the consequence of that work. India is not the destination. Its alright if India stops existing.

The problem with Indians is there are not enough free spirits.

especially in the tech sector. 

what reservation has failed to achieve, access to technology will in the near future. 

fcuk the uppercaste. 

India is waiting for a revolution. I want to see a rags to riches story of a dalit group, that built the next amazing technology startup in India.

and after they build it, they should not go back to licking uppercaste finance groups to stay relevant (which is unavoidable).

but since they would go, their ip should be stolen/copied/reverse engineered by  other dalit groups and continue building alternate networks that transform India.

basically have the balls to show a middle finger to the system. 

basically people who want to hold on to 'India' as the idea, are the biggest enemies of progress of India.

because 'India' doesn't exist, except as manifestation of hate the population feels. 

I can't think of a single productive, sweet thing that unites Indians together. Its always pakistan, or a cricket match against pakistan, or impending muslim invasion or something.

dalits who can access the best India can offer, start behaving exactly their loser upper caste friends, because they will be ostracized if they don't.

If alternate cheaper, more accessible networks are formed and sustained, it can change the face of India.

and I'd like to see some uppercaste cry over this. because they can never handle the rise of dalits. fcuck them. They will be forced to work with dalits in all jobs. Its be glorious.

2 hours ago, pottipotato said:

ivanni baaney chepthunnav.. but CAB ki against ga protests ni choosi ekkili navvulu navvuthunnav. vaallani treasonous antunnav. 

also ikkada nuvvu raasina same matter nenu ee db lo rohit vemula chanipoynappatnundi chepthunna, nannu pichodu antunnav. ee db lo vaallu manchollu mari neeku. lol.

as far as I'm concerned.. nenu vaallani mock chesi cheppina, nuvvu vidamarchi explain chesi cheppina, nobody is going to understand a point of view that they don't want to. That's not how changes happen. not through reservation or through protests. It happens when people are empowered technologically.

so my view is that veellani brathimaladatam is waste. Its better to sh1t on them. nenu chesthunnadhi adhey. inka baaga rechagodithey, verey level ki teeskellachu, but ikkada andaru sadhu jeevulu.. edho chethha vaagesi poye lafoot yedhavalu. so I also doing the same.

I would like to ask a question...would you leave your priveleges for the sake of another opressed group???

2 hours ago, pottipotato said:

next tech ni direct ga dalits ki nerpinchi, help them set up networks. upper caste ni 10gey mantey saalu. 

yeah upper caste nashtapovaali for dalits to benefit. idhi srushti dharmam. 

hopefully I dream of playing my small role in this.

So in a nutshell you want an opressed to become an opressor...if that is your definition of emancipation...you may well be a part of a vicious circle which will always keep the society in a turmoil...is that what you want??? Or you want a caste society getting converted into a class based society???

3 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

I would like to ask a question...would you leave your priveleges for the sake of another opressed group???

May be I wrote too many responses, for you to have the patience to read all of them.. but in all of 'em, including the one you quote, I am arguing on the assumption that no one will leave their privilege for another group. and if they did, it wouldn't change anything too.

because privilege is not something you can leave. Like your mother's love for you. Its not something you can shake off.

2 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

So in a nutshell you want an opressed to become an opressor...if that is your definition of emancipation...you may well be a part of a vicious circle which will always keep the society in a turmoil...is that what you want??? Or you want a caste society getting converted into a class based society???

No. I want groups to become more dynamic, and move across castes... and those who still hold on to their 'upper caste' status to get fcuked because of that change.

The way I imagine it becoming dynamic is through spaces where everyone has access to the resources needed to succeed in the modern world. Say like a maker space.. I'm not talking about simple education, but a place where skills can be honed, networks formed, ideas shared.

when that happens, those who still hold on to this caste can be ostracized. I don't care if they are ostracized.

9 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

May be I wrote too many responses, for you to have the patience to read all of them.. but in all of 'em, including the one you quote, I am arguing on the assumption that no one will leave their privilege for another group. and if they did, it wouldn't change anything too.

because privilege is not something you can leave. Like your mother's love for you. Its not something you can shake off.

Exactly my point...if one cannot leave or disown his privilege then how can we create a dynamic society ..for example if the father has a skill which excels him in making pots then his son will have the privilege of access to his father's skill first hand ..now if we want the son to let go this privilege or even share it...there will be vehement opposition from the son and father, as well as the persons or group who are profiteering from the father's skill.. how would you make the son to forego his privilege or the father to impart his skill to other people???

17 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Exactly my point...if one cannot leave or disown his privilege then how can we create a dynamic society ..for example if the father has a skill which excels him in making pots then his son will have the privilege of access to his father's skill first hand ..now if we want the son to let go this privilege or even share it...there will be vehement opposition from the son and father, as well as the persons or group who are profiteering from the father's skill.. how would you make the son to forego his privilege or the father to impart his skill to other people???

which skill in the modern world requires father handing it on to his son? I don't think there's any skill that is like that now, other than in exotic arts like sculpting, hand weaving. They don't matter in the big scheme.

What I'm talking about is spaces that are free to everyone to learn as equals. suppose you set up maker labs in a city, only upper middle classes can afford to send their kids to learn to do robotics. but what if the space is available for everyone? Will the uppercaste send their kids? and if its a successful network that is growing rapidly with 90% of kids learning there are from the poorest background, will uppercaste send their kids atleast then?

at some point, some uppercaste will send their kids. They have no other choice but to chase the best. Or create spaces that copy this. Either way they have to interact wit this network. That is how you force equality. First ignore them, do your best, help your own people, and then everyone will come. those that don't, fcuk them who cares.

I know that people from the lower class are support staff in basically every industry. but create a space where they are equals, make them feel they are equal. It doesn't matter what the UC thinks, or what privilege he loses to fraternize in this network. He ultimately will have no other way, but to fraternize.

27 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

I don't feel any sympathy for the upper caste person. I'm only focused on how to create networks that learn, share, and create products, and if UC have problem with it (which they do), I say fcuk them,.

wanting to have hierarchies may be a natural instinct for humans, but when it is enforced in activities that serve no purpose, its not worthy of respecting that feeling of UC. Its best if he gets over that feeling. otherwise he'll be left behind.

15 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

which skill in the modern world requires father handing it on to his son? I don't think there's any skill that is like that now, other than in exotic arts like sculpting, hand weaving. They don't matter in the big scheme.

What I'm talking about is spaces that are free to everyone to learn as equals. suppose you set up maker labs in a city, only upper middle classes can afford to send their kids to learn to do robotics. but what if the space is available for everyone? Will the uppercaste send their kids? and if its a successful network that is growing rapidly with 90% of kids learning there are from the poorest background, will uppercaste send their kids atleast then?

at some point, some uppercaste will send their kids. They have no other choice but to chase the best. Or create spaces that copy this. Either way they have to interact wit this network. That is how you force equality. First ignore them, do your best, help your own people, and then everyone will come. those that don't, fcuk them who cares.

I know that people from the lower class are support staff in basically every industry. but create a space where they are equals, make them feel they are equal. It doesn't matter what the UC thinks, or what privilege he loses to fraternize in this network. He ultimately will have no other way, but to fraternize.

Do you have this ideas of maker labs or spaces into a full fledged plan or is it in the nascent stage? This intrigues me but I have my doubts!

44 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

UC nashtapovaali antey, there should not be any benefit to being upper caste. obviously some of them will fall into lower class. 

but are you sure it will create a class society? Even if it did, it would create a society that moves forward, and is not stuck in some glorious past.