any reservation candidates in DB?

ILOVEGIRLS

15 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

which skill in the modern world requires father handing it on to his son? I don't think there's any skill that is like that now, other than in exotic arts like sculpting, hand weaving. They don't matter in the big scheme.

What I'm talking about is spaces that are free to everyone to learn as equals. suppose you set up maker labs in a city, only upper middle classes can afford to send their kids to learn to do robotics. but what if the space is available for everyone? Will the uppercaste send their kids? and if its a successful network that is growing rapidly with 90% of kids learning there are from the poorest background, will uppercaste send their kids atleast then?

at some point, some uppercaste will send their kids. They have no other choice but to chase the best. Or create spaces that copy this. Either way they have to interact wit this network. That is how you force equality. First ignore them, do your best, help your own people, and then everyone will come. those that don't, fcuk them who cares.

I know that people from the lower class are support staff in basically every industry. but create a space where they are equals, make them feel they are equal. It doesn't matter what the UC thinks, or what privilege he loses to fraternize in this network. He ultimately will have no other way, but to fraternize.

So basically you want to overhaul the entire education system in our country with these labs...???

Just now, Gnan_anna said:

Do you have this ideas of maker spaces into a full fledged plan or is it in the nascent stage? This intrigues me but I have my doubts!

an exciting variation of this is my plan. maker spaces are not financially sustainable. even in the US, lower class kids cannot access them.

Its a problem I'm trying to solve.

2 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

So basically you want to overhaul the entire education system in our country with these labs...???

No. I'm not some saviour who wants to do this and that. I just put these things in people's minds when I talk to them, and I talk to a lot of kids and their parents (from all classes).

Its they who have to take this forward. whether this will replace education.. hmm.. I have not thought that far.

yes, I can afford to set a few up, give kids a few kits I have lying around. but I can't and won't micromanage it. I expect it to grow organically.

6 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

This is more like decentralized prototyping and manufacturing space. I dont think it can replace education.

kids still need to go to school, and be with kids who want to do other things, not just code.

6 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

an exciting variation of this is my plan. maker spaces are not financially sustainable. even in the US, lower class kids cannot access them.

Its a problem I'm trying to solve.

Exactly that was going to be my question regarding the accessibility of the labs!  The education system in India is rigged in such a way that only the privileged classes can have the pie and majority of privileged class belongs to upper caste...our is the vestigeal remains maculay's educational system ...which in no way provides skilled people to the market....it is rigged in such a way that only privileged classes have access to it and majority of privileged class belongs to upper castes...any attempt to change the status quo will have violent opposition from the vested parties...

9 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

This is more like decentralized prototyping and manufacturing space. I dont think it can replace education.

kids still need to go to school, and be with kids who want to do other things, not just code.

The system of decentralised education can be used to develop indigenous methods which will make the production of a commodity easy like for example weving, climbing palm trees, wood carving...most of the rural India still depends on their traditional occupation for their livelihood ..this should be the first step...

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Exactly that was going to be my question regarding the accessibility of the labs!  The education system in India is rigged in such a way that only the privileged classes can have the pie and majority of privileged class belongs to upper caste...our is the vestigeal remains maculay's educational system ...which in no way provides skilled people to the market....it is rigged in such a way that only privileged classes have access to it and majority of privileged class belongs to upper castes...any attempt to change the status quo will have violent opposition from the vested parties...

if this is run as a business, it will be inaccessible to lower class kids. simple. There's no way to fund it indefinitely without collecting membership fees.

I still have not figured out how to make it work. 

Reservation వల్ల కోల్పోయింది

మా తమ్ముడికి 4000 ఎంసెట్ రాంక్

మా father ki 2Acer's రైతు, కులం ఓసి

ఎంబీబీఎస్ చదవడానికి సీట్ రాలేదు....pharmacy చదివాడు, Hyderabad lo eado pharma company lo job చేస్తున్నాడు

But మా వూరి లో teachers (both parents) , గుమాస్తా grandfather ... వాళ్ళ అబ్బాయి ఎంసెట్ రాంక్ 9000, but BC తను ఇప్పుడు డాక్టర్ కర్నూల్ లో.  మూడు తరాలు reservation పొందాయి

మేము ఉన్నా అప్పుకి ఆ రెండెకరాల పొలం అమ్మలి

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

The system of decentralised education can be used to develop indigenous methods which will make the production of a commodity easy like for example weving, climbing palm trees, wood carving...most of the rural India still depends on their traditional occupation for their livelihood ..this should be the first step...

They already have the tools they need, no? and they want their kids to study and do something else, not do what they are doing, no?

16 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

The idea is to teach kids how to make stuff.. so they can make their own machines to make their stuff. form groups, make products sell 'em. create more such spaces where other kids can learn. it sounds fantastic, but there's precedence. 

its called the open source movement. The only drawback is, hardware and fabrication are resource intensive and not bytes on the computer screen that can be rewritten a 1000 times without losing anything of value.

1 hour ago, Gnan_anna said:

So in a nutshell you want an opressed to become an opressor...if that is your definition of emancipation...you may well be a part of a vicious circle which will always keep the society in a turmoil...is that what you want??? Or you want a caste society getting converted into a class based society???

humans will always be in conflict with each other. People revolt to get out of a system, and build another one in its place, which their next few generations will want to get out of.

society will always be in turmoil. But it must always aiim to move forward. Not delude oneself that the perfection has been achieved and stop moving.

36 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

They already have the tools they need, no? and they want their kids to study and do something else, not do what they are doing, no?

No actually the tools they use are age old ones without any safety measures and they won't ease the process of production...toddy tappers while climbing the trees will use old tools which were given to them from their fathers and Grand fathers...same is the case with shepherds and wood Carver's...so nee techniques should be developed in production and the next step will be to establish corporations to market their products...I wonder why the ruling class and castes doesn't talk about these issues...not a soul will talk about these issues not concentrate on them...it boils down to the same thing ...some castes and classes are not ready to give up their privileges...period 

The ease of access to education by these opressed communities will help them to overcome the above mentioned hurdle...it is a long drawn out process with various stages, should be spanning over 2 generations at the least if the ruling dispensation allows it...

21 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

humans will always be in conflict with each other. People revolt to get out of a system, and build another one in its place, which their next few generations will want to get out of.

society will always be in turmoil. But it must always aiim to move forward. Not delude oneself that the perfection has been achieved and stop moving.

Yeah but the thing is we shouldn't force it rather we can act as moderators to speed up the process..

On 12/19/2019 at 7:19 PM, Gnan_anna said:

No actually the tools they use are age old ones without any safety measures and they won't ease the process of production...toddy tappers while climbing the trees will use old tools which were given to them from their fathers and Grand fathers...same is the case with shepherds and wood Carver's...so nee techniques should be developed in production and the next step will be to establish corporations to market their products...I wonder why the ruling class and castes doesn't talk about these issues...not a soul will talk about these issues not concentrate on them...it boils down to the same thing ...some castes and classes are not ready to give up their privileges...period 

The ease of access to education by these opressed communities will help them to overcome the above mentioned hurdle...it is a long drawn out process with various stages, should be spanning over 2 generations at the least if the ruling dispensation allows it...

think im not able to express clearli what i meant.

i dont aim to help people, or provide them with tools so de can flourish. no. i dont want people to all compete in one sistem. one market. in a race towards nowhere.

i came to india looking for lawlessness and incompetence that is fertile land to experiment with automation.  mi support for dalits and muslims is also pureli out of this self interest to break the back of upper caste hold on  order in this countri. order that doesnt interest or excite me. i'm bored of those games. tired of talking to robotic upper caste assholes who follow path decided bi their parents, and would not be anithing more than useful slaves to the sistem, and mi enemies.

i want a societi that breaks laws, is corrupt, has a lot of  chaos. i found china in the earli 2000s to be one such societi, and mistook india for one in 2010s. i was wrong. it is africa now.

sure i'll alwais support dalit and muslim brothers as long as thei dont wear indian flag or ani other flag. the moment thei do that,  thei are not trustworthi to me.  

On 12/19/2019 at 7:21 PM, Gnan_anna said:

Yeah but the thing is we shouldn't force it rather we can act as moderators to speed up the process..

der is no route where dalits are emanicpated and upper caste keep their privilege. upper caste basicalli run india, and to break them is 2 break india.

i know u are a patriot, and u want to make changes to india, keeping its core intact. but im not a patriot. i find india;s core rotten and wouldn't shed a tear if it ceased to exist.

mi wish is that indians stop being losers and rise up against their rulers. not in a revolution, but bi breaking laws. not silli things like jumping traffic signals, but solid ones like tax evasion, selling unlicensed stuff.. adopting bitcoin enmasse in contradiction to what their govt wants.

i find it sad that there's no critical mass of people who even want to piss off the beat constable in india.