any reservation candidates in DB?

ILOVEGIRLS

The problem with people in socially backward classes is they lack the drive to do great things in life. Because they don't see anyone from their community do great things in life. That's why it takes a lot more effort for them to achieve what we achieve and we need to recognize that. 

Just now, Meowalpha said:

Who is "they" here? Why not "we". 

"They" is who is taking reservation ....

I cant say "We" because.... I am against caste/religion based reservation and up for reservation based on Financial standards... [IMG]

14 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Enduku undali reservation 

Pani m** Leni vadu Ee reservation use chestunnadu

Anni tesi 10gali

Only Merit meda seats ivvali

Jobs too

By accepting reservation they conclude them selves to be not fit to compete

mari gudi lo pujalu evvaru cheyyali

2 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

"They" is who is taking reservation ....

I cant say "We" because.... I am against caste/religion based reservation and up for reservation based on Financial standards... [IMG]

+_(

33 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

A lot of people think that reservation should be given on financial basis. Although there is some basis to it, I oppose to that. Because the problem with the caste system is that people who have been abused don't see themselves in higher positions because of the lack of drive. I used to teach at an all African American high school. The problem is not lack of money, it is the lack of motivation because of the social background. That's why affirmative action is good. 

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

+_(

So you are saying Full Money - No Motivation  --- So need reservation ...  [IMG]

Nuvvu cheppedi ele vundi ante... Naaku interest ledu ... Salary intiki pampandi anattu vundi ..[IMG]

I feel reservations should still exists , but should be limited .

Reservation is a way to make ones life better socially and economically and if it is achieved the individual and the corresponding family members should be stripped off , also the chances should not be unlimited. For eg : City lo vunde vaala ki 3 generation varake ivvale , if they still cant make their lives better it is their fate 

Unlimited reservation card should be only granted to tribal people and very ver backward families (economically & socially)

Implementing Financial reservation is next to impossible in India because there is no fairness income disclosure . Maa class lo pori vunde 1 lakh plus rank free seat since she has reservation all her fee was paid by govt but in reality her parents had assets in hyd over 20 cr 3 cars 

5 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

So you are saying Full Money - No Motivation  --- So need reservation ...  [IMG]

Nuvvu cheppedi ele vundi ante... Naaku interest ledu ... Salary intiki pampandi anattu vundi ..[IMG]

The Government provides all kind of resources to socially backward classes. But what they see around them is abusive parents, or uneducated parents, liquor and drugs and arrests around them in their community. With that environment, for someone who is as smart as you are, it takes a long more effort to do what you did in life. Given how much effort he put into it, even if someone did close to what you did in life, they are better than you. If given an opportunity, he will do a lot better than you at the same job.  

57 minutes ago, ILOVEGIRLS said:

Meku inka reservation kavala or teseyalla?  

WHy the hell you dont open mouth.  Ma friend lambadies vunadu(Its just a caste I said it nothing wrong in it) , he got reservation as 1st rank despite he got 3000 rank and now making millions in UK, valla sister matram malli Eamcet lo reservation lo doctor. Jeevitham.

sounds fishy

Reservations vaddanevadevvadu malla caste systeem gurinchi matladararu. caste lekapothe reservations undav. If OC peeople genuinely forget ccaste in their marriage, socializing etc then the demand will drop automatically.

13 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Reservations vaddanevadevvadu malla caste systeem gurinchi matladararu. caste lekapothe reservations undav. If OC peeople genuinely forget ccaste in their marriage, socializing etc then the demand will drop automatically.

Even if there are intercaste marriages everywhere, a person from a tribe, however smart he/she is will never have the same oppurtunity as someone who grew up in the city. We need to understand the need for reservations.