any reservation candidates in DB?

ILOVEGIRLS

4 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

JEE does have a separate list for females other than the general category. Why do they need that if they are just as smart as males? Coming to my original question, should women who take all the advantages like getting reserved seats in buses to being the first choice in colleges still complain about minority reservations?

No, JEE doesn't have a reservation for girls. The same is the case with AIEEE. Any boy who got the same score is put in the same list as any other girl. Like I said, women in general don't have as much drive as men because they are stereotyped as being worthless in STEM careers. 

4 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

I am saying that the reason you don't see women in leadership roles is because women are stereotyped from their childhood. Like you're a girl, you should do this, or you're a woman, you shouldn't do this. That's why a lot of women don't see themselves in big positions, because they don't have enough drive to do the same. Also the lack of female role models, driven by gender stereotypes is another reason. Women or any socially backward class are equally capable as men or any forward class is, it's just that they don't realize it. 

So by your logic minorities should also not be in leadership positions. Can you say that it is true? Also can you explain why some women are inconsiderate toward the  plight of lower castes? Is it a man problem or a woman problem or a society problem. Why blame men for discrimination when even women discriminate? 

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

So by your logic minorities should also not be in leadership positions. Can you say that it is true? Also can you explain why some women are inconsiderate toward the  plight of lower castes? Is it a man problem or a woman problem or a society problem. Why blame men for discrimination when even women discriminate? 

I am not blaming anyone for discrimination. I am saying that people tend to have biases because of stereotyping minorities and women. That's why they are not hired to leadership roles without having a reservation. Even if they are in a well off position, most often they're still discriminated. 

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

How many people who are minorities would be hired if there was no reservation? When people in leadership roles are in higher castes, isn't there a tendency to hire from their caste? How would you prevent it if there was no reservation? 

9 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

No, JEE doesn't have a reservation for girls. The same is the case with AIEEE. Any boy who got the same score is put in the same list as any other girl. Like I said, women in general don't have as much drive as men because they are stereotyped as being worthless in STEM careers. 

What is this then?

5-EAAA2-A1-3-D9-E-40-C8-935-D-EE50-FA844

3 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

When I took JEE, there was no reservation for girls. I didn't know about this. 

Honestly, I think this is a welcome move. There were 12 girls in my class of 60. 

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

Honestly, I think this is a welcome move. There was 12 girls in my class of 60. 

bio ayi untav antha mandhi unnaru ante

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Ala ante 498a, alimony and domestic violence cases are also misused no?

498a should be there until all women can freely walk out of a marriage without any societal pressure. 

3 hours ago, Meowalpha said:

The Government provides all kind of resources to socially backward classes. But what they see around them is abusive parents, or uneducated parents, liquor and drugs and arrests around them in their community. With that environment, for someone who is as smart as you are, it takes a long more effort to do what you did in life. Given how much effort he put into it, even if someone did close to what you did in life, they are better than you. If given an opportunity, he will do a lot better than you at the same job.  

Ide ela vundi ... Maa Thata Babar ayyi unte nenu Akbhar ayye vadini annattu vundi .. [IMG]

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Ide ela vundi ... Maa Thata Babar ayyi unte nenu Akbhar ayye vadini annattu vundi .. [IMG]

I am saying someone that is as smart as you wouldn't have been as successful as you're because of the lack of drive. So, if I had to hire between someone who is socially backward vs someone who is not to get to the same level, the person who is socially backward has struggled more. So, once you hire both of them, the socially backward person will outperform the other because he knows how to struggle. 

Just now, Meowalpha said:

I am saying someone that is as smart as you wouldn't have been as successful as you're because of the lack of drive. So, if I had to hire between someone who is socially backward vs someone who is not to get to the same level, the person who is socially backward has struggled more. So, once you hire both of them, the socially backward person will outperform the other because he knows how to struggle. 

@Arey_enti_ra_idi 

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

I am asking them to give free basic education as needed.... Not reservation .... [IMG]

• Haha 1