Urgent - Canada biometric question

Popkatapetapotapulti

I forgot to check the status on the website...epudu chuste Biometrics Collection letter undi and have to submit in a month ani 

tomorrow is the deadline....if you do not submit by deadline it will be revoked and you have to reapply ani undi...you can request for extension with valid reason ani undi kani no contact details...please help 

Just walk into any VFS and explain them the situation and they will assist you. 

VFS valu dobeyi ante...raise a webform and request for extension stating no dates available for next one month...

33 minutes ago, the_magician said:

Just walk into any VFS and explain them the situation and they will assist you. 

VFS valu dobeyi ante...raise a webform and request for extension stating no dates available for next one month...

aa webform valla em iyina use untundi antava? because it might be past the date when they check the request form

49 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

I forgot to check the status on the website...epudu chuste Biometrics Collection letter undi and have to submit in a month ani 

tomorrow is the deadline....if you do not submit by deadline it will be revoked and you have to reapply ani undi...you can request for extension with valid reason ani undi kani no contact details...please help 

Your help should be on the way 

why went Canada 

7 hours ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

aa webform valla em iyina use untundi antava? because it might be past the date when they check the request form

Well, that’s your only option. 

9 hours ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

walk in po. 100% work out avvuddi. i did the same for my visiting Visa 

On 12/19/2019 at 7:49 AM, TensionNahiLeneka said:

walk in po. 100% work out avvuddi. i did the same for my visiting Visa 

On 12/19/2019 at 8:52 AM, Srin said:

canada visa ki any place biometrics accept chestara, nenu canada immigration ekada avuddo akadey vellali anukunna

update: early morning at the time of opening velli kurchunna. its all done. 

Just schedule the biometrics appointment before deadline.

i also had similar situation, just schedule the biometrics before deadline.

its okay to complete the biometrics after 30 days period, u need to schedule biometrics with in 30 days.

On 12/18/2019 at 10:56 PM, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

kaka @Popkatapetapotapulti antey enti?