Apple Employee discount

gvr7

Hi Bro's, 

Apple lo evaranna work chestunnara?

on every first device of each line they will get 25% discount right after that they will get 15%.

Does anyone has the 25% discount willing to give please let me know I want to buy 16inch MBP.

Thanks 

20 minutes ago, gvr7 said:

Hi Bro's, 

on every first device of each line they will get 25% discount right after that they will get 15%.

Does anyone has the 25% discount willing to give please let me know I want to buy 16inch MBP.

Thanks 

25% discount neekenduku istharu love da lo di ..

Military vallu evaraina untey pattuko.. they too get up to 15% Military discount on all purchases ... no limit 

28 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

25% discount neekenduku istharu love da lo di ..

Military vallu evaraina untey pattuko.. they too get up to 15% Military discount on all purchases ... no limit 

Nuvvu unnav ga, ninne pattukomanu 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, gvr7 said:

Hi Bro's, 

Thanks 

1st point - hopes vaduluko bhayya...ila evarru ivvaru.

2nd - its not true 25% or 15% discount. Initially ga discount ichaka, employee will be charged 6 - 8 % tax on that discounted amount...this charge will be automatically deducted on the next pay roll. Ex - lets say item price $100 and with employee discount of 25%, you get it for $75. Now ah 25% discounted price ($25) meeda 6 - 8% tax paduthundi..so technically you get 18% discount (for 25% one) and 9% discount (for 15%)....love da lo discount adi....daani kante bayata Bestbuy, target, etc etc sites lo kuda same or sometimes even better deal ravochu....so never ever buy apple products through employee discount.