Recruiters ni 70/hr adugutunte we have candidates for less rate and will submit them antunaru

tamu

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tamu

• xano917

• Meowalpha

• Scada

19 minutes ago, tamu said:

I have 3 certifications on AWS

1.5 yrs genuine exp

aina 70/hr ante ravadam ledu

linkedin lo 500+ connections

regular sql and .net certifications kuda unay

For Indians, 5-8 yrs of exp ante they know that you are freshers or Max 2 years of exp.. you don’t have much of a leverage and you cannot demand.. manam US job market ni alaa chesesaamu.. you have to get into some niche skillset Within aws like security or machine learning... target prime vendors and full time jobs.. layers unte rates ivvaru.. 

Thru LinkedIn, ask your colleagues for recommendations.. some or the other might give you.. 

3 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

Workday akka, nobody giving more than 55$ @Rushabhi

Come to Michigan we have 65$ to 70$ on AWS but limited clients on h1..if opt u may get more .pm..me anyone with genuine experience...at our vendor 25 to 30 positions 

1 hour ago, ForEverJava said:

Come to Michigan we have 65$ to 70$ on AWS but limited clients on h1..if opt u may get more .pm..me anyone with genuine experience...at our vendor 25 to 30 positions 

Babu @ForEverJava technology is Workday, not AWS.GC undi.

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

:giggle: lol why like that...nenu unna, @k2s uncle unnadu

Beggars ki daanam chesthey gold platted bowl konukoni mari beg chesadu anta.. ala undi manolla paristhithi... oka 1-2 yrs constracting tarvata FTEs positions ki move avvakunda same adey vendor positions ki try chestharu enduku?