Highly successful in Academics but a big loser in career...share your story

Daaarling

I was class topper all time... but it was just marks not knowledge.. never tried to understand things.. just use memory.. god gave me good memory so never had to understand anything until masters(except math.. math was favorite subject and I could just read through  theorems and solve problems.. ) ... rest all subjects just read bible write answers..

career start ayyaka realization vachindi.. struggled for 4 years... at the same time where my classmates whom i used to consider scum where shining in career... 

eventually I learnt what I like to do.. now I am happy doing what I do(still a software engineer though).. money wise I am content.. and never compared...

currently moved back to India...

6 hours ago, Daaarling said:

I was a bright student in Academics but when it comes to career Iam a big loser. Ofcourse I did lot of mistakes and eventually became lazy. Cant blame others. Mee story enti

I was bright in academics .. successful in career and life .. no regrets no relaxations ... 

God is Great 

1 minute ago, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

I was class topper all time... but it was just marks not knowledge.. never tried to understand things.. just use memory.. god gave me good memory so never had to understand anything until masters... just read bible write answers..

career start ayyaka realization vachindi.. struggled for 4 years... at the same time where my classmates whom i used to consider scum where shining in career... 

eventually I learnt what I like to do.. now I am happy doing what I do.. money wise I am content.. and never compared...

currently moved back to India...

Same here but didn't moved back to India. Thinking of moving back but not confident enough that I can get a good job like here

5 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Same here but didn't moved back to India. Thinking of moving back but not confident enough that I can get a good job like here

market chaala better aindi... competetive pays istunnaru..(one of the reasons I moved back).. chachi chedi kastapadithe nelaku oka 2-2.5 lakhs save ayyaevi akkada... ikkada pay aa range lo easy ga ne istunnaru...!

School lo topper.. Intermediate narayana lo denga betta.. Btek lo average student.. Masters lo excellent

career lo 10 yrs always learning, saw extreme ups ( awards from CIO) & Extreme downs( fired) ,  Working for one of FANG now

Bottom line career and academic always like wave ( ups and downs) , What I learned is hardworking and focus is more  important than intelligence. 

2 minutes ago, CNR said:

School lo topper.. Intermediate narayana lo denga betta.. Btek lo average student.. Masters lo excellent

career lo 10 yrs always learning, saw extreme ups & Extreme downs( fired) ,  Working for one of FANG now

Bottom line career and academic always like wave ( ups and downs) , What I learned is hardworking and focus is more  important than intelligence. 

That is so true. Hardwork and Focus. I will keep this in mind.

6 hours ago, Minniee said:

i am bright in trolling but no one liked me still am a bright troller..i am acheiver in teasing and commenting others life  people think i am a loser , eventually became active bakra wasting time .need do blame you..ofcource no regrets

ani agraharam talk

Is it talk in agraharam or Bazar lorry lady?

17 hours ago, Daaarling said:

I was a bright student in Academics but when it comes to career Iam a big loser. Ofcourse I did lot of mistakes and eventually became lazy. Cant blame others. Mee story enti

Na story chaala peddhadhi