Delta must raise again

lovemystate

Just now, kothavani said:

Annai jaganal anna krisssstitan matam mida mee abhiprayam?

The best thing happened to  him and real reason for his acceptability. Even though I dont think he really folows christ that much. I wish TDP also does that - atleast some prominet fellows convert. It will increase acceptabitliy and give an image of welcoming,

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

nuv cover drives mingaku. delhi tarvata nee edupu within telugu states untadani nak telsu. your final sole intension is your kula gajji. neethulu cheppaku nuvvu. 

🤣🤣

jagan conversion shows that you really lose nothing when you quit hinduism not even your support base. But it actually impves your acceptance in even more wider community. Look at KCR's fanism of Owaisi. This is one thing sendraal did not understnad,

3 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

nuv cover drives mingaku. delhi tarvata nee edupu within telugu states untadani nak telsu. your final sole intension is your kula gajji. neethulu cheppaku nuvvu. 

Edupu endhira kojja. Edupu gurinchi vyathirekanga rasthe kooda edupena. Nee yenkamma. Ekkadninchi pudathararra.

Just now, lovemystate said:

The best thing happened to  him and real reason for his acceptability. Even though I dont think he really folows christ that much. I wish TDP also does that - atleast some prominet fellows convert. It will increase acceptabitliy and give an image of welcoming,

Ok so using krisssitinaittty for votes is ok ? So nuvu TDP just for votes acceptability ki convert avamantunava looks you are confused bro , nenu bhi questioning why  jagan needs reddy when he is khristiiian

10 hours ago, lovemystate said:

I think enough is enough. These feudal reddies from RS to niranthara edupulu from Langa fellows.

Evadni instigate chestunnav ra nee hatred tho ikkada against Rayalaseema Or reddies?. KG districts ollana. Ninnativaraku telugolla side teeskoni against North hatred posts veskunta tiriginav kada. ipudemindi? mee gajji power potundani nidra padtaleda, RS meeda edustun

gajji nayala. 

Just now, kothavani said:

Ok so using krisssitinaittty for votes is ok ? So nuvu TDP just for votes acceptability ki convert avamantunava looks you are confused bro , nenu bhi questioning why  jagan needs reddy when he is khristiiian

No. you are confused. I am saying if you are a christian or muslim or budhist or basically non-hindu you will come out as more broad minded and accepting . People trust you more. Sendraal despite being no good is stamped as kamma and he is unable to break out of it. Main reason he is also hindu.

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

Evadni instigate chestunnav ra nee hatred tho ikkada against Rayalaseema Or reddies?. KG districts ollana. Ninnativaraku telugolla side teeskoni against North hatred posts veskunta tiriginav kada. ipudemindi? mee gajji power potundani nidra padtaleda, RS meeda edustun

gajji nayala. 

FEUDAL REDDIES - that is correct. not hatred. reddies themselves say it.

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

No. you are confused. I am saying if you are a christian or muslim or budhist or basically non-hindu you will come out as more broad minded and accepting . People trust you more. Sendraal despite being no good is stamped as kamma and he is unable to break out of it. Main reason he is also hindu.

Who said shendral sir as kamma? The same voters voted him last time they looked at cbn experience rather than his caste or religion, the same people did not liked his ruling so they turned down? No body is thinking sendral sir as kamma if that was the case he wouldn't have been the chief minister for so many years , remember in rayalseema core districts where there are lot of Reddys shendral sir won in 2014 , I think more than shendral sir people are upset with some.of his decisions and the sycophants who did lot of disco by looking at artificial prices around amaravathi 

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

FEUDAL REDDIES - that is correct. not hatred. reddies themselves say it.

Feudal prati degara undi andhra lo.karam chedu ani oka incident ayindi anta apatlo dont generalize please

This thread is in protest against all those comments that no capital should be in kostha as kostha region is casteist fellows. Kostha farmers can be cheated with land because the region itself is bad.

I am asking all kostha people to unify and show some spine against those people who are making these comments who themselves are castest to core and much much much worse.

This is a conspiracy to break the back of telugu people themselves by starving their culturualy richest, politically most active region from devlopment and funding. Ultimately they want all telugu people to be falling at feet of delhi like "saar saar" jagga.

5 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Here you go guys, I rightly predicted the mentality of this hate monger earlier itself. 

Dude who promoted hate monger

Fake propaganda like dsp posts oka kulam ki

Kodi kathi em ayindi damn it

Palaces vunnodu 1 RS salary antey support chesey batch ki em cheppali

U r educated why fake propaganda