Delta must raise again

lovemystate

11 hours ago, lovemystate said:

I think enough is enough. These feudal reddies from RS to niranthara edupulu from Langa fellows. Its time Delta gets its spine and assert itself - from Guntur to east godavari. Delta supplied the state with culture, enlightenment, political theories. It is still the gold standard for Telugu language, culture, mores.

Who the fk are these feudal fellows telling us as caste fanatics ? These doras who raped women at will held them in temples as joginis and made lower caste men work for free as vetti lecturing us about caste ? It was kostha where reforms started. Whether it is kandukuri veeresalingam to rationalist movements to communist movements. Whether it is support to telangana sayudha poratam, whether it is art as revolution started in kostha. It was teachers from kostha who moved especially to telangana to teach telugu which was completely neglected by nizam. It was kostha where India's first capitalist party called swatantra party set up progressive farmers from kapu to kamma case was set up. It was later merged in to TDP.

It was kostha which provided early telugu industrialists ranging mullapudi harischandra prasad to anji reddy. It was kostha which embraced hyderabd and poured its heart out for its develpment. It was kostha where essential telugu journalism started. it was kostha where farmers voluntarily donated land for capital.

Mee pulka arthanadalu vintunte, entha sammaga vundo...

1956-2014.....meeru matladina maatalu, chesina vekkirimpulu, Avamanam annitiki kalipi mari karma echipadestundi

ika meeku migilindi ide..shapanardhalu pettadam..

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Mee pulka arthanadalu vintunte, entha sammaga vundo...

1956-2014.....meeru matladina maatalu, chesina vekkirimpulu, Avamanam annitiki kalipi mari karma echipadestundi

ika meeku migilindi ide..shapanardhalu pettadam..

Neek avamanama ? nuvvu oka delusional mental fellow ...oohinchukuni suffer ayye troll gaadivi. Aa langana vacchina ikkade chacche life leni waste gaadivi. 10gey.

@pamogudu ikkadiki raara. You claim to be from krishna district. And in this thread I am asking all people from delta to unite against the slander this entire region is casteist and therefore no devlopment should come here. Your buddy @Android__Halwa put a post saying KG people are like that from 1956. Do you have any backbone ? nizanga krishna neellu thaagi perigava? nuvvu vennemuka leeni Paamuvi.

Just now, lovemystate said:

@pamogudu ikkadiki raara. You claim to be from krishna district. And in this thread I am asking all people from delta to unite against the slander this entire region is casteist and therefore no devlopment should come here. Your buddy @Android__Halwa put a post saying KG people are like that from 1956. Do you have any backbone ? nizanga krishna neellu thaagi perigava? nuvvu vennemuka leeni Paamuvi.

Dude did i say i agree with all of his opinions. My love for Andhra will always be strong irrespective of whom i befriend or support.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Look my problem is with CBN and TDP supporters for cheating ppl of Andhra by showing them graphics n PPT. I hate them to the core for wasting a historical opportunity.

Just now, pamogudu said:

Dude did i say i agree with all of his opinions. My love for Andhra will always be strong irrespective of whom i befriend or support.

chaa ..what a fake love ..one side befreinding someone who makes posts like that and on other side seeking bans on a person who speaks  for andhra..and finally another side claiming you love andhra. If this is love who needs hatred.

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

You can check my posts . I speak against all ids who support CBN blindly

Just now, lovemystate said:

chaa ..what a fake love ..one side befreinding someone who makes posts like that and on other side seeking bans on a person who speaks  for andhra..and finally another side claiming you love andhra. If this is love who needs hatred.

I ahve not seen you support the cause of Andhra. All i have ever seen you is support pulkas n CBN. They dont represent all of Andhra. Please step out of the well.

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

Hope you are catching up on all threads in mental institute(NFDB) :giggle:

Time vachindi....Railway zone vijayawada financial viable ani committee cheppina kani vizag ki icharu...

Ikkada mana farmers lands dobbi manalni avamana paricharu....ippudu adi kuda lekunda chestunnaru

Inistitutions annee dobbettaru,backward,ani cheppi..

seperate coasta kavalsinde.

I ahve not seen you support the cause of Andhra. All i have ever seen you is support pulkas n CBN. They dont represent all of Andhra. Please step out of the well.

Rey i am atleast standing up against people like halwa. You ignore all his hatred posts as long as you find something against TDP. Anti TDP means hating on every development in delta ? hating on capital? hating on farmers? Aslo what is this blind hatred on TDP . it was formed and represented by several people and castes in delta. how can one justify blind hatred ike this to extent of demanding destruction of amaravati.

16 hours ago, lovemystate said:

I think enough is enough. These feudal reddies from RS to niranthara edupulu from Langa fellows. Its time Delta gets its spine and assert itself - from Guntur to east godavari. Delta supplied the state with culture, enlightenment, political theories. It is still the gold standard for Telugu language, culture, mores.

Who the fk are these feudal fellows telling us as caste fanatics ? These doras who raped women at will held them in temples as joginis and made lower caste men work for free as vetti lecturing us about caste ? It was kostha where reforms started. Whether it is kandukuri veeresalingam to rationalist movements to communist movements. Whether it is support to telangana sayudha poratam, whether it is art as revolution started in kostha. It was teachers from kostha who moved especially to telangana to teach telugu which was completely neglected by nizam. It was kostha where India's first capitalist party called swatantra party set up progressive farmers from kapu to kamma case was set up. It was later merged in to TDP.

It was kostha which provided early telugu industrialists ranging mullapudi harischandra prasad to anji reddy. It was kostha which embraced hyderabd and poured its heart out for its develpment. It was kostha where essential telugu journalism started. it was kostha where farmers voluntarily donated land for capital.

Exactly,i don't feel safe with these Seema fela ruling us.

Why not fight for separate Kostha movement.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Time vachindi....Railway zone vijayawada financial viable ani committee cheppina kani vizag ki icharu...

Ikkada mana farmers lands dobbi manalni avamana paricharu....ippudu adi kuda lekunda chestunnaru

Inistitutions annee dobbettaru,backward,ani cheppi..

seperate coasta kavalsinde.

Weel said rama123 gaaru

• Upvote 1

Weel said rama123 gaaru

Let seema start it ,we will support it...bochulo capital peru cheppi annee dobbettaru...ippudu adi kuda lekunda chestunnaru

• Haha 1