Delta must raise again

lovemystate

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Rey i am atleast standing up against people like halwa. You ignore all his hatred posts as long as you find something against TDP. Anti TDP means hating on every development in delta ? hating on capital? hating on farmers? Aslo what is this blind hatred on TDP . it was formed and represented by several people and castes in delta. how can one justify blind hatred ike this to extent of demanding destruction of amaravati.

I challenge you again to prove which thread or post of mine symbolises hatred of farmers or my region. I repeat i'm a pulka basher and will always continue to be

5 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

I challenge you again to prove which thread or post of mine symbolises hatred of farmers or my region. I repeat i'm a pulka basher and will always continue to be

dude is ur id a truncated version of pakkodi mogga guduvu ??

just asking ...

23 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Chee normuyyi ...nuvvu chesaveledho ethike opika naaku ledhugaani. ..chesinolla sanka matuku naakuthav...yendhuku puttavura maa delta lo ...akkada neelu thaagi aa prantham meedha ummuse halwa gaadi sanka naakevadivi. you are a curse to delta.