what if U S A also implement citizen act like india ?

joblessjack

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

They will be put in detention camps. Check what happened in Assam. People without documents ended up in those camps. CAB along with NRC means that any person without a document that failed to show that he is a Indian or a Hindu is a pakistani. 

and... and.... most important thing. He will never be qualified for a citizenship, because he is now stateless. 

he has to be a citizen of some country to apply for Indian citizenship.

basically his life is over, once  NRC rolls don't have him.

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Because three years lopu iste they will influence the elections kabatti

32000 people will influence how many seats?

https://www.firstpost.com/india/how-many-immigrants-will-benefit-from-citizenship-act-25447-hindus-5807-sikhs-55-christians-two-buddhists-and-two-parsis-says-intelligence-bureau-7784581.html

Just now, pottipotato said:

did u read what I said, or are u trying to rile me up or something?

The ones who were already Indian citizens, were stripped off the citizenship dude. why do you keep calling them refugees?

This bill seeks to expedite the citizenship process of refugees who are seeking asylum from persecution in Muslim majority countries selectively to appease their electoral pallettes... If they can't claim that they came from Bangladesh even though they did, they can seek citizenship in 10 years after getting a job that qualifies them to apply for citizenship. That's what people from Nepal and Myanmar do. 

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

They are Indians though. Why are you trying to link them to congress and politics? 

India grants citizenship only based on blood, not based on birth. 

5 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

u guys are on some other plane entirely. good luck.

I am opposing CAB too. I don't see what you're talking about. I just told you, we don't want those immigrants. CAB makes them get citizenship and influence the elections. 

Just now, Meowalpha said:

This bill seeks to expedite the citizenship process of refugees who are seeking asylum from persecution in Muslim majority countries selectively to appease their electoral pallettes... If they can't claim that they came from Bangladesh even though they did, they can seek citizenship in 10 years after getting a job that qualifies them to apply for citizenship. That's what people from Nepal and Myanmar do. 

that bill has nothing to do with NRC dude. I've already said this many times.

Its just that Amit Shah lied about the bill in public, and people caught on to that.

that bill cannot ever help people rejected in NRC.

how can they claim they are from bangladesh without bangladeshi papers to support it? dude....

their indian papers are taken away from them, and they are stateless.. stateless..

don't keep calling them refugees. they are indians who were stripped of citizenship.

Just now, Meowalpha said:

I am opposing CAB too. I don't see what you're talking about. I just told you, we don't want those immigrants. CAB makes them citizenship and influence the elections. 

Now I'm 100%sure u are trolling me.

the smartest guy in this db can't be this daft in jumping from one topic to the next without it being some cheeky attempt at mocking others.

because I still don't believe u are this morally degraded, in service of a country you don't even want to live in.

6 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

why are people protesting, because they don't want to end up like people in assam.

and u guys are talking about how it benefits the bjp. amazing disconnect.

Because the Government is letting a large number of people get inside and give them benefits like everyone else. 

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

Because the Government is letting a large number of people get inside and give them benefits like everyone else. 

its alright if they are let inside. immigrants improve the economy. even the unskilled ones.

especially in India where only unskilled jobs are plenty.

4 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Now I'm 100%sure u are trolling me.

the smartest guy in this db can't be this daft in jumping from one topic to the next without it being some cheeky attempt at mocking others.

because I still don't believe u are this morally degraded, in service of a country you don't even want to live in.

I support NRC because the registration needs to be done sometime or the other. If someone is unable to produce documentation, they need to figure it out or the Government has to tweek something to make it work. Because for a country that's 70 years old, it's a shame that they don't have a National Registration of Citizens.

I don't support CAB because it is preferential in whom it grants fast-track citizenship, to appease their electoral pallettes. 

• Upvote 1