what if U S A also implement citizen act like india ?

joblessjack

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

Well get them to make the economy move faster first, implement GST better, get tax money from small merchants that evade taxes, no reason to give out free alms to the helpless. India is not in a situation to give out free goodies to foreigners. 

okay whatever. u are convinced that u know stuff. don't make a fool out of yourself talking like this in front of people who actually know what they are talking about.

stick to ur research.

Just now, pottipotato said:

okay whatever. u are convinced that u know stuff. don't make a fool out of yourself talking like this in front of people who actually know what they are talking about.

stick to ur research.

Still can't tell what it is that you know about that I don't, but okay. 

Just now, Meowalpha said:

Still can't tell what it is that you know about that I don't, but okay. 

freebies are not a drag on the system. the state that gives the maximum freebies in India is the best governed in the country, and one of the best performing states economically. 

16 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Would you want your tax money to feed the people that are in India illegally is the question. Now I agree that some part of the legality is not defined very well in some instances, but the efforts towards NRC is the right step forward. 

First off, is India educated enough for nrc? How many people can write their own name? There are millions of people who are dependent on other people to read letters and fill out forms. If those people make mistakes they can be excluded from nrc. You are making illiterate people pay the price here because ‘this is some random point in time’ to implement NRC because ‘it is my wish’. Educate India first and then implement NRC. How does that sound? When India never gave education to poor people, why are you making them go through this? 

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

freebies are not a drag on the system. the state that gives the maximum freebies in India is the best governed in the country, and one of the best performing states economically

Probably also make lazy people on weed to talk shitt about the Government that makes them work for benefits and vote in power people that give them more freebies. 

Just now, Meowalpha said:

Probably also make lazy people on weed to talk shitt about the Government that makes them work for benefits and vote in power people that give them more freebies. 

probably.. but evidence says something to the contrary. That regions that adopt radical redistribution systems (not overdo it) are much more dynamic than ones that rely on govts getting out of their way.

singapore vs silicon valley where would you set up your company? singapore gives u excellent infra, and low tax rate, and almost nil regulations for cell tech. but still u'll set it up in silicon valley that has one of the most generous redistribution schemes in the US. why?

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

First off, is India educated enough for nrc? How many people can write their own name? There are millions of people who are dependent on other people to read letters and fill out forms. If those people make mistakes they can be excluded from nrc. You are making illiterate people pay the price here because ‘this is some random point in time’ to implement NRC because ‘it is my wish’. Educate India first and then implement NRC. How does that sound? When India never gave education to poor people, why are you making them go through this? 

Amit Shah only mentioned that NRC will be implemented like it is in Assam in the rest of the country. He never mentioned the specifics of it. People are only assuming the worse of it. We need to do this to have a better record, if it as simple as difference in spelling or name, no reason to think that they won't tweek the rules to include them.

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

I am only racist against a class of people that fall in the race, "lazy and stupid".

okay classist then. makes no difference really. eventually yu'll have to embrace the nazis.  that's what the erpublican party had to, to stay relevant.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

probably.. but evidence says something to the contrary. That regions that adopt radical redistribution systems (not overdo it) are much more dynamic than ones that rely on govts getting out of their way.

singapore vs silicon valley where would you set up your company? singapore gives u excellent infra, and low tax rate, and almost nil regulations for cell tech. but still u'll set it up in silicon valley that has one of the most generous redistribution schemes in the US. why?

You don't know what you're talking about. Redistribution schemes in San Francisco? People hate homeless people here, they make every rule possible to kick them out or make their life hell. Poor people can't live here anymore because of the rents, they can't commute here because of the time and costs, restaurants are having a hard time finding servers and cleaners, you think wealth redistribution is happening in the Bay area. The median income in Palo Alto is 140k. Poor people have been kicked out already. 

anyway I'm overreacting. u are just an incoherent mess.

u simply haven't thought through what you are saying, and are saying nasty but boring stuff.

pls try to say some interesting stuff. 

modern nazis are realy cool. do you want me to suggest u some twitter nazis, that you'll never recognize as a nazi? 

or perhaps the nazi labeling is lazy. so I take that back.

I hate being a dumb reactionary sh1t. ur view ur wish. I don't give a fcuk.