what if U S A also implement citizen act like india ?

joblessjack

4 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

okay classist then. makes no difference really. eventually yu'll have to embrace the nazis.  that's what the erpublican party had to, to stay relevant.

I just think that giving out freebies will make people lazy. We should instead make them work for it. If you think that's classist, I can't help it. 

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

You don't know what you're talking about. Redistribution schemes in San Francisco? People hate homeless people here, they make every rule possible to kick them out or make their life hell. Poor people can't live here anymore because of the rents, they can't commute here because of the time and costs, restaurants are having a hard time finding servers and cleaners, you think wealth redistribution is happening in the Bay area. The median income in Palo Alto is 140k. Poor people have been kicked out already. 

yeah. it was a huge approximation to claim that wealth distribution happens in bay area. but it does happen in california.

why haven't people left for Texas? especially the really smart ones.??

no.. its not because they enjoy wealth distribution. I got a little carried away there. People don't move out of bay area because of its existing infra and networks. hard to rerplicate it elsewhere.

same applies to every group of people living in a place for decades and centuries, for someone to come and claim they don't have a right to live there.

agan, this india fascination of yours is simply silly. you are arguing for an idea of india in ur head than the reality of india.

13 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Amit Shah only mentioned that NRC will be implemented like it is in Assam in the rest of the country. He never mentioned the specifics of it. People are only assuming the worse of it. We need to do this to have a better record, if it as simple as difference in spelling or name, no reason to think that they won't tweek the rules to include them.

Please

‘He did not reveal the details so it can be anything’ 🙄 It can also be blueberry pancakes is what I say. FYI NRC has already been defined, check it up..

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Please

‘He did not reveal the details so it can be anything’ 🙄 It can also be blueberry pancakes is what I say. NRC has already been defined check it up..

Yeah he said that he wants to include CAB before NRC. Because he wants to include these people that are going to vote for him in the Northeast. He didn't say how the NRC will be applied to the rest of India. 

6 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

I just think that giving out freebies will make people lazy. We should instead make them work for it. If you think that's classist, I can't help it. 

wealth redistribution is not a party popper. simple. 

if san francisco doesn't do it, california does. and people still chose to live there.

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

yeah. it was a huge approximation to claim that wealth distribution happens in bay area. but it does happen in california.

why haven't people left for Texas? especially the really smart ones.??

no.. its not because they enjoy wealth distribution. I got a little carried away there. People don't move out of bay area because of its existing infra and networks. hard to rerplicate it elsewhere.

same applies to every group of people living in a place for decades and centuries, for someone to come and claim they don't have a right to live there.

agan, this india fascination of yours is simply silly. you are arguing for an idea of india in ur head than the reality of india.

Lol, if you think people haven't left to Texas yet, you're very mistaken. Tech companies aren't able to run in Bay area anymore, most of them that can't bear the costs have moved. Austin is the new SF now... Most companies including the really big ones are expanding there. It's just too expensive to be in the Bay area. 

6 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

wealth redistribution is not a party popper. simple. 

if san francisco doesn't do it, california does. and people still chose to live there.

Except for San Francisco, LA and San Diego the rest of California is filled with rednecks. If you go few miles from SF, you will even see confederate flag and swastika symbols. They don't support wealth redistribution, more so for immigrants. Look up the voting pattern in California if you don't believe me. California is only socially liberal, fiscally it is very conservative.

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Lol, if you think people haven't left to Texas yet, you're very mistaken. Tech companies aren't able to run in Bay area anymore, most of them that can't bear the costs have moved. Austin is the new SF now... Most companies including the really big ones are expanding there. It's just too expensive to be in the Bay area. 

lol. I've been hearing this for 10yrs now. other places may have grown, but new people keep pouring into bay area. and it is still the biggest magnet for startups. bar none

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

Yeah he said that he wants to include CAB before NRC. Because he wants to include these people that are going to vote for him in the Northeast. He didn't say how the NRC will be applied to the rest of India. 

NRC has already been defined. How will it be applied differently from its original definitions? It has to follow Citizenship ACT of 1955 along with its amendments until 2003. This ‘they are going to find some other process to account for poor people’ is not going to happen. If they could, they would have done it in Assam.

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Except for San Francisco, LA and San Diego the rest of California is filled with rednecks. If you go few miles from SF, you will even see confederate flag and swastika symbols. They don't support wealth redistribution, more so for immigrants. Look up the voting pattern in SF if you don't believe me. California is only socially liberal, fiscally it is very conservative.

yeah fiscally it is so conservative that it runs humongous deficits. dude, what are u even saying?

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

lol. I've been hearing this for 10yrs now. other places may have grown, but new people keep pouring into bay area. and it is still the biggest magnet for startups. bar none

Yes, but there is no wealth redistribution there. 

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

NRC has already been defined. How will it be applied differently from its original definitions? It has to follow Citizenship ACT of 1955 along with its amendments until 2003. This ‘they are going to find some other process to account for poor people’ is not going to happen. If they could, they would have done it in Assam.

They couldn't in Assam because there were these people that immigrated. If they can't prove that they're not here illegally, they won't be able to vote. So, ofcourse they need to find a way to include people. Are you saying that these 'poor people' don't have ration cards or adhar cards? If so how were they voting in the first place? If you're concerned about mistakes in the names that's when I am saying that the Government needs to figure something out. How long are you going to wait till everyone receives "proper education".

6 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

yeah fiscally it is so conservative that it runs humongous debts. dude, what are u even saying?

That's because the companies don't pay as much taxes as fiscally liberal places. That's why they start businesses here. Trump was here last month talking with all these 'rich people'. They won't support him if they don't get tax breaks. 

5 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

did you skip logic lessons in school?

I don't understand why you think there is wealth redistribution when the life of poor people in the Bay area is hell. They are better off in other states than here.