what if U S A also implement citizen act like india ?

joblessjack

11 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

he doesn't care. he just doesn't want rations to go to the poor.. especially the refugee poor type.

because people must earn what they are given, apparently or something lke that.

They can go to people that deserve it, not to the lazy. That's why we need a better database, figure out the status of people and streamline welfare schemes and reduce expenditure. 

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

You can look up and tell how different the welfare in California is from the rest of the US. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare_in_California

California is an expensive state and there are a lot of rich people. A lot of wealth is invested in more people that work which is why startups boom. Not in free welfare like Canada does. 

If California invested in welfare like Canada does, it would be another Canada. 

if every1 invested in people, then the salaries for those people will skyrocket to a level that no one can afford to hire them.

you are arguing a position without even tryin to understand what I said. 

I retracted tin the next post itself that attributing bay area or california's success to wealth distribution is reducing that effect to one single factor, when it is a mix of many.

I'm not aware or interested to debate how welfare in california works. I was just telling you that your blind opposition is baseless, since India has no other market to sell its goods.

It has to create people who can buy some of the stuff India produces becaus no one else will. 

India is not korea, or china, that manufactures like mad and pushes out products by millions everyday. It'll never become that. inspite of whatever delusions you guys may have about India.

India will at best reach a latin american level of achievement. nothing more than that.

pissing off neighbours with bullshit like NRC when India will never get big is sort of silly.

8 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

They can go to people that deserve it, not to the lazy. That's why we need a better database, figure out the status of people and streamline welfare schemes and reduce expenditure. 

yeah yeah.. for all that, people like you have to go to India make something that actually that the world buys.. so that people will have jobs.

pigs have a better chance at flying than this happening.

when India has nothing to sell much.. and no one ready to buy frm India. It sellls to itself.

13 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Giving free money will only make people lazy and ask for more. 

its still money that potential entrepreneurs can earn by providing those lazy people services.

just like they provide services for rich lazy dudes.

4 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

its still money that potential entrepreneurs can earn by providing those lazy people services.

just like they provide services for rich lazy dudes.

I don't hate the poor, I hate the lazy. 

do you know why economy in india is in the dumps?

because of conservative thinking heads in the modi govt, just like you.

every1 is shouting from the rooftops to increase govt spending, and it has shrunk.

9 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

yeah yeah.. for all that, people like you have to go to India make something that actually that the world buys.. so that people will have jobs.

pigs have a better chance at flying than this happening.

when India has nothing to sell much.. and no one ready to buy frm India. It sellls to itself.

I don't see how this is relevant. Having better records of people and their financial status will streamline welfare schemes better. 

Just now, Meowalpha said:

I don't hate the poor, I hate the lazy. 

whatever.. it makes for dumb arguments.

the smart economics argument is to abolish money.

even what I am speaking for is dumb, but it is the system.

u don't even understand the system. govts have to run huge deficits to improve economy. there's no other go.

it doesn't matter if you hate lazy people. economy doesn't discriminate like that.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

do you know why economy in india is in the dumps?

because of conservative thinking heads in the modi govt, just like you.

every1 is shouting from the rooftops to increase govt spending, and it has shrunk.

If the economy is in dumps, there is no point in including more people and giving them Government benefits. 

Just now, Meowalpha said:

I don't see how this is relevant. Having better records of people and their financial status will streamline welfare schemes better. 

that's not why NRC was implemented

if you want to argue for an imaginary NRC in your head, feel free to do so.

It was implemented purely to keep non assamese out. it was a xenophobic exercise.

Just now, pottipotato said:

whatever.. it makes for dumb arguments.

the smart economics argument is to abolish money.

even what I am speaking for is dumb, but it is the system.

u don't even understand the system. govts have to run huge deficits to improve economy. there's no other go.

it doesn't matter if you hate lazy people. economy doesn't discriminate like that.

If the economy doesn't discriminate lazy people, then it should. People shouldn't be getting free money for not working. 

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

If the economy is in dumps, there is no point in including more people and giving them Government benefits. 

another basic blunder. adding more people improves the economy.

It may cause social problems, but economy soars with arrival of new people.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

that's not why NRC was implemented

if you want to argue for an imaginary NRC in your head, feel free to do so.

It was implemented purely to keep non assamese out. it was a xenophobic exercise.

Yes, but the CAB is pointless if they're going to add them all back again. They shouldn't be added back to the NRC. 

Just now, pottipotato said:

another basic blunder. adding more people improves the economy.

It may cause social problems, but economy soars with arrival of new people.

Those people are already there, making money and not paying taxes for it. Why should the Government give them freebies?