what if U S A also implement citizen act like india ?

joblessjack

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

Because thats how the refugee laws are all over the world... under humanitarian grounds

Nothing in CAB is humanitarian. If it were really humanitarian, it will let Rohingyas as well, it's not since it is tweeked to be applicable to only three countries to suit their electoral pallettes. It is to include these people and put them in states to influence the election results. No one wants them in Assam, no one wants them in the Northeast. 

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

Nothing in CAB is humanitarian. If it were really humanitarian, it will let Rohingyas as well, it's not since it is tweeked to be applicable to only three countries to suit their electoral pallettes. It is to include these people and put them in states to influence the election results. No one wants them in Assam, no one wants them in the Northeast

Are you trying to say that Hindus from Pakistan are going to be put in Kashmir and will be used to influence the elections there?

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

Nothing in CAB is humanitarian. If it were really humanitarian, it will let Rohingyas as well, it's not since it is tweeked to be applicable to only three countries to suit their electoral pallettes. It is to include these people and put them in states to influence the election results. No one wants them in Assam, no one wants them in the Northeast. 

I didnt say that about CAB, why are you twisting ra item ga....  I answered your Q about refugees being allowed into any country... 

CAB is a different story and I dont have a proper understanding about it yet... andhuke nenem discussions pettakunda koorchunna... from what I can tell though by the gist of it, none of the indian citizens are being affected by these new laws whatever religion they are from so I dont understand why these people (who are Indian citizens) are taking the streets and destroying public property... 

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Are you trying to say that Hindus from Pakistan are going to be put in Kashmir and will be used to influence the elections there?

I am saying that the bill is selective in whom they give citizenship to, to make it feasible for them to win elections in some states. There are a lot of refugees in the world, India doesn't have enough to feed it's citizens, why should it give out citizenship to foreigners that too by restricting where they come from and whom they pray to? I mean a beggar is a beggar wherever they come from, and if they allow this, millions of foreigners will come inside, influence the elections and be a burden to the country. 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I didnt say that about CAB, why are you twisting ra item ga....  I answered your Q about refugees being allowed into any country... 

CAB is a different story and I dont have a proper understanding about it yet... andhuke nenem discussions pettakunda koorchunna... from what I can tell though by the gist of it, none of the indian citizens are being affected by these new laws whatever religion they are from so I dont understand why these people (who are Indian citizens) are taking the streets and destroying public property... 

People are protesting because these foreigners might influence the elections, be a burden to the society and they could loose their job to these foreigners. 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

u dont understand it because u dont read outside ur bubble.

its easi to see whi protests are happening. every bannner says 'No NRC, No CAA'., 

people who are protesting are against NRC, because they don't trust the govt to do it right. the home minister himself has claimed that he will weed out illegals with NRC, and then award hindus affected in NRC with citizenship through CAA

he's ofcourse lying through his teeth, because CAA  has no such provision (u see I read the bill too). 

Amit Shah simply miscalculated his politics, and got owned. nothing more to this.

the sad thing is, students are getting killed, and u guys are talking about public property destruction. I have nothing to say to level of dehumanization of protestors.

3 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

People are protesting because these foreigners might influence the elections, be a burden to the society and they could loose their job to these foreigners. 

u r a good troll. i give u that ra.

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

u r a good troll. i give u that ra.

I am not trolling. Because NRC failed to include Bangladeshi Hindus in the electoral polls in the Northeast, the BJP lost power in that part of India. That's why they introduced CAB so that they can plant these Bangladeshis and influence the elections in the future. 

6 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

I am saying that the bill is selective in whom they give citizenship to, to make it feasible for them to win elections in some states. There are a lot of refugees in the world, India doesn't have enough to feed it's citizens, why should it give out citizenship to foreigners that too by restricting where they come from and whom they pray to? I mean a beggar is a beggar wherever they come from, and if they allow this, millions of foreigners will come inside, influence the elections and be a burden to the country. 

the bill was brought in hapahazardly to correct mistakes made in NRC in Assam. It was in the anvil for long, but was not expected to be tabled so soon. Yes it was always designed to provide fast track ctizenships to hindus from pakistan, but without expressly avoiding muslims.

2/3rd of 2 million people declared as foreigners are Hindus. Amit Shah was so stupid to not see this coming. 

and to not see this protest against CAA in assam. Assamese are figting CAA to keep HIndus in concentration camps. Rest of India is asking why are stupids fighting against CAA. lol.

They even killed a tribal in Assam (those ahom warriors) who was protesting against CAA for reasons diametrically opposite to why assamese were fighting against it.

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

I am not trolling. Because NRC failed to include Bangladeshi Hindus in the electoral polls in the Northeast, the BJP lost power in that part of India. That's why they introduced CAB so that they can plant these Bangladeshis and influence the elections in the future. 

and he thought he could get away with it, after he lit the fire of assam movement again..?

the last time, 3000 people were killed after vajpayee tried something similar like a dumbo.

7 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

u dont understand it because u dont read outside ur bubble.

its easi to see whi protests are happening. every bannner says 'No NRC, No CAA'., 

people who are protesting are against NRC, because they don't trust the govt to do it right. the home minister himself has claimed that he will weed out illegals with NRC, and then award hindus affected in NRC with citizenship through CAA

he's ofcourse lying through his teeth, because CAA  has no such provision (u see I read the bill too). 

Amit Shah simply miscalculated his politics, and got owned. nothing more to this.

the sad thing is, students are getting killed, and u guys are talking about public property destruction. I have nothing to say to level of dehumanization of protestors.

This is not what the banners say... like you claimed.  Did any banner say "implement it properly" or "we dont trust you will get this right"?

lets see if you have any videos or links where people have explained what exactly is wrong with the bill (not the implementation, since we are not there yet)

3 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

they are not bangladeshi hindus dude. stop saying sh1t like that. some 25 people killed themselves purely out of heartbreak of being left out of India, and majority are Hindus.

I know its silly to ask for empathy in a db like this, but please read some history of modern day assam. These bengalis were as native to assam as assamese.. and even if some of them were bangladeshi among them (not all), its simply murderous to call for 2 million people to be banished from a place where they've lived for decades/centuries.

This is not what the banners say... like you claimed.  Did any banner say "implement it properly" or "we dont trust you will get this right"?

lets see if you have any videos or links where people have explained what exactly is wrong with the bill (not the implementation, since we are not there yet)

You aren't getting it still, why should the Government give citizenship to millions of people before 2024? 

Okay. They hate NRC, along with CAA. They want both of them gone. and they are absolutely right for asking it.

NRC was a demand Assam had since the 70s, and successive govts put it on hold for long, because they know what mess it will start. BJP amit shah is not that clever apparently to understsand the consequences of assam.

now he is freely shooting at kids, and u guys probably call it a victory.

listen to this podcast on nrc https://soundcloud.com/materialanalysis/episode-10-national-register-of-citizens-nrc

• Thanks 1