Pacha party Real estate scam

Alludu

30 minutes ago, Alludu said:

Pacha party real estate scam lo bhoomulu konna mana telugu tammula paristhithi yenti.. money anta lock ainatena? Yela unai mana bramaravathi lo ratelu ippudu?

One of my teammate hardcore pulka vuncle bought land for 1 crore change on loan. Ippudu 70 lakhs ki ammudam anna no buyer is even coming Ani seppadu. 

5 minutes ago, snoww said:

One of my teammate hardcore pulka vuncle bought land for 1 crore change on loan. Ippudu 70 lakhs ki ammudam anna no buyer is even coming Ani seppadu. 

Tell him. I will buy for 7 lakhs

4 hours ago, snoww said:

Send that guys info. I am ready to buy for 70 lakhs

5 hours ago, snoww said:

Pulkas are ditching Pulkas..wah re wah 

52 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Send that guys info. I am ready to buy for 70 lakhs

Sorry can't reveal. He has given info to few brokers. You can try in that way if you have contacts. I don't even know the exact location. 

If you think I am lying. You are more than welcome to think in that way. 

11 hours ago, snoww said:

Sorry can't reveal. He has given info to few brokers. You can try in that way if you have contacts. I don't even know the exact location. 

If you think I am lying. You are more than welcome to think in that way. 

Give the broker contact 

22 hours ago, snoww said:

this has to be a fake story.. it is not hyderabd or outskirts of hyderabad where you see buysr buying for investment.. 

lands in and around vijawada guntur are in high demand 10 years ago because .. they all are cultivation lands and new lands to build home and aprtments is impossible to find.. so those who bough lands are fine, it is farmer who are paying the price.. becuase they lost farm which gives them income and new land they got in return is not engineered to form a city

1 hour ago, Everydayrunner said:

this has to be a fake story.. it is not hyderabd or outskirts of hyderabad where you see buysr buying for investment.. 

lands in and around vijawada guntur are in high demand 10 years ago because .. they all are cultivation lands and new lands to build home and aprtments is impossible to find.. so those who bough lands are fine, it is farmer who are paying the price.. becuase they lost farm which gives them income and new land they got in return is not engineered to form a city

Ok . I am telling fake story. 

Is boothu kittu and baboru also telling fake story ?