inni years nunchi Traffic rules ardham kaavu kaani..varam rojullo CAA artham aipotadi

Spartan

Inko 4 rojulu chestaru protests...

atarvata ? Clear message has been sent, Government is not going to roll back on this bill...emi peekutaro peekondi

Protest ki another side start avabotundi, people who support this bill will start voicing louder..

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Spartan said:

anpad gavar gallaki... 

eppudaina me area MLA MP or even corpporator gadu..rule prakaram ga vache dabbulu me area benifit kosam vadinda leda ani

alochinchi dani gurinchi lolli chesara...

ade evado eppudo ekkadnuncho vache vadi gurinchi lolli mingtunnaru...

@3$%

Yes we ask for incremental increase in Money for Vote...33mtnj.gif

Ivala Delhi la Modi rally vundi...

its gonna be a verbal attack on protesters...

and after today, desham la protests anni ek dum bandh avudu khayam, Pro-CAB and NRC supporters will come out and show their support...

11 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Inko 4 rojulu chestaru protests...

atarvata ? Clear message has been sent, Government is not going to roll back on this bill...emi peekutaro peekondi

Protest ki another side start avabotundi, people who support this bill will start voicing louder..

NE oka chota jaruguthadi inkevadu dekadu annav konni rojulu mundu it spread to different places now telling ippudu maha ayithe inko 4 days ani telling @3$%

13 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

NE oka chota jaruguthadi inkevadu dekadu annav konni rojulu mundu it spread to different places now telling ippudu maha ayithe inko 4 days ani telling @3$%

A tarvata kuda chala chepina, adi chudaleda ? 

NE lo thappa evadu dekhadu...But did I say that from this moment, day,time Etc ?

Arey emi @Kool_SRG...intha sastha ayitunnav roju roju ki...

After today’s Ram Lila rally, things will completely change...like I said earlier rallies in support of CAB will start if not started already...

Except in couple of media channels, no one will even report of this topic..

Like I said earlier, NE thappa evadu dekhadu ..and Adedo nation wide spread ayina protest edi aithe vundo, it’s barely a protest. Crack down start ayindi and May be you failed to gauge it...

The CAB bill is selective in whom they give citizenship to, to make it feasible for them to win elections in some states. There are a lot of refugees in the world, India doesn't have enough to feed it's citizens, why should it give out citizenship to foreigners that too by restricting where they come from and whom they pray to? I mean a beggar is a beggar wherever they come from, and if they allow this, lots of foreigners will come inside, influence the elections and be a burden to the country. 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

A tarvata kuda chala chepina, adi chudaleda ? 

NE lo thappa evadu dekhadu...But did I say that from this moment, day,time Etc ?

Arey emi @Kool_SRG...intha sastha ayitunnav roju roju ki...

You mentioned no one will care about it at first once the bill was cleared and initial days of issue thats what i referring to and you keep changing your word as per the situation it was noticed many a time...

4 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

You mentioned no one will care about it at first once the bill was cleared and initial days of issue thats what i referring to and you keep changing your word as per the situation it was noticed many a time...

Things change as per time...so what is the point in sticking to a word in a dynamic world ? Like...is this some kind of betting or do I need to prove that I follow a policy of not standing on my word ? 

I mean..how do you respond and take a stand on to a fast changing situation ? 

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Things change as per time...so what is the point in sticking to a word in a dynamic world ? Like...is this some kind of betting or do I need to prove that I follow a policy of not standing on my word ? 

I mean..how do you respond and take a stand on to a fast changing situation ? 

but ur arguments are not upto the level of cool, that your changing stands reach.

41 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

but ur arguments are not upto the level of cool, that your changing stands reach.

So ? I mean..is there any band where I can measure the quality of arguments I make ? Like...a rating or acceptable scale...or any comparisons thing ???? 

Emiaindi setu, roju roju ki itla aitunav...CAB and NRC effect uh ?

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

So ? I mean..is there any band where I can measure the quality of arguments I make ? Like...a rating or acceptable scale...or any comparisons thing ???? 

Emiaindi setu, roju roju ki itla aitunav...CAB and NRC effect uh ?

emaitunna.. I'm in a db full of cab supporters. can u be in a db full of nrc haters?

I'm fine dude. u are only deluding urself that you have an argument to make.

8 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

emaitunna.. I'm in a db full of cab supporters. can u be in a db full of nrc haters?

I'm fine dude. u are only deluding urself that you have an argument to make.

Either you want to support or not, is your choice completely and why would I be in a DB full of NRC haters just because you are in a DB of NRC supporters ????? Illogical..

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Either you want to support or not, is your choice completely and why would I be in a DB full of NRC haters just because you are in a DB of NRC supporters ????? Illogical..

compared to? boasting about changing opinions based on fast moving reality?

what reality has changed in the past one hour, or one week? tell.

I want to know how you came to conclusion that Modi's speech is going to get pro CAA people in full flow and have anti CAA people go back to their holes.

also would it be alright if non-bjp state govts shot at them and killed a few? because they are obviously rowdies?

in my experience, right wingers are cowards. They either hide behind a computer screen or hide behind  a gun.

I don't think the pro caa rally will be anywhere near the size of the anti rally.