inni years nunchi Traffic rules ardham kaavu kaani..varam rojullo CAA artham aipotadi

Spartan

16 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

in my experience, right wingers are cowards. They either hide behind a computer screen or hide behind  a gun.

I don't think the pro caa rally will be anywhere near the size of the anti rally.

I had no option other than to respect your opinion but that does make your opinion a sensible one..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

I had no option other than to respect your opinion but that does make your opinion a sensible one..

are you saying rwingers are brave? lol.

what bet will u take that the caa rally will be damp squib compared to the anti caa rally so far?

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

also why so squeamish about rwingers lives? are they the only worthy lives?

I thought people were celebrating police shooting students in UP. why shouldn't police shoot some pro caa assholes in maharastra or bengal?

15 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

also why so squeamish about rwingers lives? are they the only worthy lives?

I thought people were celebrating police shooting students in UP. why shouldn't police shoot some pro caa assholes in maharastra or bengal?

But why would police shoot Pro-CAA ? Like is there a reason? 

Your quality of argument is at rock bottom levels...You can do much better arguments...

18 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

But why would police shoot Pro-CAA ? Like is there a reason? 

Your quality of argument is at rock bottom levels...You can do much better arguments...

they are violent with the police. so shoot.

what quality dude? haha..

if police can shoot anti caa protestors in bjp states?, why can't the opposite happen in non-bjp states? 

it scares u that level of animosity? do you think ur side can keep winning without any retribution? lol.

its true bro.. I will feel less bad for those dead if that happens, even less than what you felt for anti caa protestors. which means I don't care one bit.