Solo trips

edookatiivvuranayana

55 minutes ago, Sambavami yugeyuge said:

Most people giving advise here probably never did a solo trip. I’ve travelled solo to 6 different continents, more than 30 countries. 

just book a ticket and go.

Few tips:
learn to initiate a conversation and talk to people.

Always wear a smile on your face. 

Solo trip will get you out of your comfort zone and will push you to be better in your life. Go do it. You’ll have a time of your life.

i agree..with this...

i did solo trips in india..not international...so..your comment really helps..

3 hours ago, Sambavami yugeyuge said:

Most people giving advise here probably never did a solo trip. I’ve travelled solo to 6 different continents, more than 30 countries. 

just book a ticket and go.

Few tips:
learn to initiate a conversation and talk to people.

Always wear a smile on your face. 

Solo trip will get you out of your comfort zone and will push you to be better in your life. Go do it. You’ll have a time of your life.

"Most people giving advise here probably never did a solo trip"   good for you and don't want to judge that being a backpacker ticking of bucket list for last 4 years (never counted and not in for rat race !!)

rest all bagundi cheppina gyaan! but anta alapamu enduku ra vaari!

20 hours ago, edookatiivvuranayana said:

Safe , secure, peaceful unde places emaina unte cheppandi bro, no comedies, ee internet ivi em leni places, for male.oka 1-2 weeks ki.

Ee relationships , internet etc sucks.

Sanyasam etc. ani cheppakandi, dani time inka raledu fortunately.

Serious replies only.

https://www.dhamma.org/en-US/index

deeniki po 

nuvvu ekkadiki solo trip ki poina malla fb whatsapp insta anukunta nuvvu phone open chestav 

20 hours ago, Amy99 said:

Cheppevaallu konchem female ki kuda cheppandi, naake🙄

Serious replies only.. 😒

India lo aithe Ladakh antaru kaani Sikkim ki po or dharma gala or try hiking to Everest base camp 

lekapotey inner line permit tesukoni north East ki po 

tanya khanjikow edo peru YT channel chudu bagutundii north east

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, gutlogummadi said:

ee websites and fb/meetup groups are like living someone's ideas/fantasies!! . if you really want to go disappear and make something out listen to yourself and do 'THAT THING'

And antha kaani pani manager leave ivvali employer gadu permission ivvali 

5 hours ago, gutlogummadi said:

"Most people giving advise here probably never did a solo trip"   good for you and don't want to judge that being a backpacker ticking of bucket list for last 4 years (never counted and not in for rat race !!)

rest all bagundi cheppina gyaan! but anta alapamu enduku ra vaari!

No races bro. It’s all good. Naku anipinchindi cheppa. Not trying to rub on any ones face. Chill. 

2 minutes ago, Sambavami yugeyuge said:

No races bro. It’s all good. Naku anipinchindi cheppa. Not trying to rub on any ones face. Chill. 

But enduku antha prejudiced opinion 

okay oppukunta dB lo pulkas, Jaffas, langas, bhakts, libtards, aaptards vunnaru ani but doesn’t mean that they don’t invest in themselves 

22 hours ago, edookatiivvuranayana said:

Safe , secure, peaceful unde places emaina unte cheppandi bro, no comedies, ee internet ivi em leni places, for male.oka 1-2 weeks ki.

Ee relationships , internet etc sucks.

Sanyasam etc. ani cheppakandi, dani time inka raledu fortunately.

Serious replies only.

@edookatiivvuranayana I am not a big traveler but Switzerland vellinappudu chaala prashantanga anipinchindhi...if you are a nature lover. Expensive untadhi but if you are a solo traveler, you can stay at a hostel for cheap prices.

I am not trying to promote my videos but if interested visit our youtube channel "peppyfamily" where you can see info on schengen visa and Switzerland tourism. Switzerland is pretty safe. Also you can see lot of videos on other YouTube channels also.

If you want to travel in USA, try visiting key west in Florida (kind of island), Yellowstone national park (nature), route 1 us south California (scenic route along Pacific coast), grand canyon (south rim) (scenic, nature), Sedona, Arizona (nature), maui or Kauai, Hawaii (nature), Alaska (nature) Etc.

22 hours ago, Amy99 said:

Cheppevaallu konchem female ki kuda cheppandi, naake🙄

Serious replies only.. 😒

Oh my amy

Go to buddist monastery and relax

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, raaajaaa said:

Solo trip antene without plan etu padute atu povadame malli daneki plan endi

Solo trip ante solo ga povadam 

impromptu trip ki without plan okay anukunta