next gift from Mo-Sha to telugu bhakts..

pottipotato

Just now, Meowalpha said:

More constituencies unte more voting power untundi ga, it will be like a feudal system, kind of like China. 

Right now it is the other way around with the poor north controlling the south..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pottipotato

• Meowalpha

• DummyVariable

• sattipandu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Most rich people are capitalists, need less governance, less taxes. 

who said capitalists need less govt? onli until de dont have competition. after that de need the govt and its machineri to crush the competition.

silicon vallei is example. does it have less govt or more govt? 

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

who said capitalists need less govt? onli until de dont have competition. after that de need the govt and its machineri to crush the competition.

silicon vallei is example. does it have less govt or more govt? 

I didn't say capitalists need less Government. I said they want less Governance. Silicon valley definitely is very pro capitalists, most people hate homeless people, not sure if they realize that they're kicking out people that serve them food. 

13 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Most rich people are capitalists, need less governance, less taxes. 

companies stae at the top not bi innovating, but bi exploiting new markets bi bribing politicians to bend rules for them.

without a govt that market can and will be captured bi some upstart. and companies can't stae big animore. that's da reason govts r da lifeline of rich people.

without govt, rich people wont be sooooo rich.  

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

I didn't say capitalists need less Government. I said they want less Governance. Silicon valley definitely is very pro capitalists, most people hate homeless people, not sure if they realize that they're kicking out people that serve them food. 

de want less governance in areas  where de have the advantage over competition.

it is strategic. either wae, govt protects their ip. and without de wont be rich 

4 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

silicon vallei is heavili governed because it is pro capitalist.

some of its most famous residents are literalli sucking on govt titties for revenue. 

without govt or with less governance, capitalism will collapse.

Just now, pottipotato said:

silicon vallei is heavili governed because it is pro capitalist.

some of its most famous residents are literalli sucking on govt titties for revenue. 

without govt or with less governance, capitalism will collapse.

You're mixing it up, companies and rich people live in areas that offer less taxes. 

20 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

So, UP and Bihar will go to Assam aaa

Per capita income, general health of the population and forest cover along with population may work. Strictly population ante almost no power for the south. We may never have a PM from here.

7 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

its all strategic  no idealist can become rich or even survive in dis world..

if corporates can protect their own stuff cheaper than the govt does, then de dont need the govt.

we  can have corporate police