Modi CAA statement shows NRC back |

bhaigan

16 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Mosha ki eduru debba

I think CAA is bad because it will expedite the process of citizenship to refugees who will be a burden to the country, and influence our elections. 

2 hours ago, Meowalpha said:

NRC is a good idea, I don't know why people are vexed by it. 

dude assam la 19 lakh people are under detention so far. do you think all of them are illegals? imagine what is going to happen with native tribal people, abandoned kids and people, women who generally doesn’t carry any property or therefore, poor and illetrate people. you are thinking as if everyone in India is graduated with a Btech degeree and carrying a date of birth or own a property. Personally I requested my DOB certificate from India only after I applied for GC,  can you imagine the risk of imposing such a thing on 1.3 billion population. If implemented across India it will be blood bath and much more worser than demonization 

2 hours ago, hyperbole said:

dude assam la 19 lakh people are under detention so far. do you think all of them are illegals? imagine what is going to happen with native tribal people, abandoned kids and people, women who generally doesn’t carry any property or therefore, poor and illetrate people. you are thinking as if everyone in India is graduated with a Btech degeree and carrying a date of birth or own a property. Personally I requested my DOB certificate from India only after I applied for GC,  can you imagine the risk of imposing such a thing on 1.3 billion population. If implemented across India it will be blood bath and much more worser than demonization 

But it needs to be done hook or crook.