H|B new process

Armanii

New filing process:

Electronic filing the application first

and

if the application gets picked in lottery then only employer need to submit the project related documents and candidates resume etc 

does this mean there will no ambiguity knowing if the petition is picked in lottery ? 

So now consultancies can no longer cheat people by collecting lakhs of rupees and not even filing a petition?

any thoughts?

54 minutes ago, Armanii said:

New filing process:

and

if the application gets picked in lottery then only employer need to submit the project related documents and candidates resume etc 

does this mean there will no ambiguity knowing if the petition is picked in lottery ? 

So now consultancies can no longer cheat people by collecting lakhs of rupees and not even filing a petition?

any thoughts?

I guess my still ask some money before that for filing application, This is there business in India to make free money.

Some people in india don't know the rules and pay to employer.

55 minutes ago, Armanii said:

New filing process:

and

any thoughts?

New process confirm ayinda???

9 hours ago, former said:

I guess my still ask some money before that for filing application, This is there business in India to make free money.

Some people in india don't know the rules and pay to employer.

They will 

earlier people paid in lakhs but there is no way to show if employer had applied for h1b 

I think this will change now