Vrishicka raasi - enti vayya ee bad time

satiipandu

8 minutes ago, DallasDoodu said:

Odiyamma mari ila tayaru ayyaru enti Janalu. You have to be kidding me. Naadi kuda Vrishchika Raasi ne and same Elinati Sani going on for the same 7 and half years. Maybe I did not get enough recognition for the work and had to face a few struggles during this time I do but in no way was my life fcked up. Ups and Downs are common for everyone. They will pass. Chin Up Bro.

Aythe needhi vrushchika raasi kaadhu... :giggle:

3 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

16 yrs us lo unte contacts baga unduntay, work exp baguntundi, savings untay.. ivanni unnapudu frustration enduku vastadi... h1 Status prob undadu contractor kabatti so in worst case you will be idle for 2 months and then you will find a job.. sudden ga job pothe oka 2 months survive avvaleva 

avvalenu ith fmaily and a kid.

I have to pay my Debts every month $3000 and family ki health insurance $1200 and the list goes on. 

16 yrs Us lo unte savings unataya? I invested in India and helped my family in India to clear debts.

contacts baga unte, what can we do if the company HR poliecies stopped hiring H1's?

and contrcting positions aythe they are offering very cheap low billing rate a$$holes.

2 minutes ago, scale said:

good job mods. monday morning fresh content tho digaru ga :giggle:

fresh emundhu bro. idhi eppudu undedhe kada. jeevitham lo kastalu..

neeku idhi time pass thrad anipoisthe I feel sorry for you

1 minute ago, satiipandu said:

avvalenu ith fmaily and a kid.

I have to pay my Debts every month $3000 and family ki health insurance $1200 and the list goes on. 

16 yrs Us lo unte savings unataya? I invested in India and helped my family in India to clear debts.

contacts baga unte, what can we do if the company HR poliecies stopped hiring H1's?

and contrcting positions aythe they are offering very cheap low billing rate a$$holes.

babu ee story tho maximum inko 2-3 pages anthe.

content lo changes chesi ra

eesari blockbuster avuddi :giggle:

Just now, scale said:

babu ee story tho maximum inko 2-3 pages anthe.

content lo changes chesi ra

eesari blockbuster avuddi :giggle:

okadi bada neeku creative and entertainment laaga undhi. pity you bro..

19 minutes ago, satiipandu said:

You heard it right . I finished 16 yrs in Us. This is my 17th year still waiting for GC and now no hope for my future. I am losing it and becoming loser.

wonders jaragalisna pani ledhu. atleast ippudu unna life conitue ayina chalu. but ala ledhu. looking very worst.

What's your pd  it's up to u to answer just asking ante

18 minutes ago, satiipandu said:

ivi hceppadnaiki bagane untdunhi. US lo 16 yrs unnan. ippudu elli India lo adjust avamante entha kastamo neeku cheppina ardham kaadhu le.

Naak H1 ee ledu. 
Inka naa muchata chepthe waste 2013 nunchi professional life was f Ed up like anything until 2018. Pedda achievements kuda em ley Saving grace endii ante every year India ki poyi ostunna without any issues