Vrishicka raasi - enti vayya ee bad time

satiipandu

1 hour ago, jbourne said:

Ha ha 2013 nunchi chusukunte naa life kuda pedda bokke but cherry on the cake enti ante financial issues em lekunde until today. 

adhi okkati unte chaalu kada 

3 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Ante antav papam emanna kpj lucky stones cheppochu kada manodiki to have some piece of mind 

ee perantam epudo ayipoyindhi bro - konni rojulu pettukunna maa mother chupisthe, tharuvaatha li8 theesukunna.. 

I respect & believe in Astrology but very liberal abt it - just follow that for auspicious times on special occasions. 

18 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

ee perantam epudo ayipoyindhi bro - konni rojulu pettukunna maa mother chupisthe, tharuvaatha li8 theesukunna.. 

I respect & believe in Astrology but very liberal abt it - just follow that for auspicious times on special occasions. 

Naaku kuda told diamond anukunta but it’s upto my choice ani told astrologer 

3 hours ago, satiipandu said:

avvalenu ith fmaily and a kid.

I have to pay my Debts every month $3000 and family ki health insurance $1200 and the list goes on. 

16 yrs Us lo unte savings unataya? I invested in India and helped my family in India to clear debts.

contacts baga unte, what can we do if the company HR poliecies stopped hiring H1's?

and contrcting positions aythe they are offering very cheap low billing rate a$$holes.

Which technology u are in..find another technology that offer more billing rate..I was in somewhat similar situation last year.. finishing 15 yrs USA by next year..I feel ur exact pain..debts family responsibility and supporting parents in India..but keep everything aside focus on new tech and high billing rate that will guide u towards success ..lot of companies specially banks ..boa Chase .fsb ..all are sponsorship for full-time provided u have special skill like cloud ..hope this helps..never loose hope..try different ways to combat depression..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

Don't believe in astrology, manamanta chaduvukunna vallam, maree ilanti superstitions enti?

Manalo vunna incompetency or insecurity ni as is ga oppukuntava nuvvu don’t you want to blame it on someone for ppl like me it’s sometimes attributed to external factors like not getting through H1B lottery and in some extreme cases on astrology. Ego addam ostadii appudappudu to say or agree that we are incompetent 

Just now, jbourne said:

Manalo vunna incompetency or insecurity ni as is ga oppukuntava nuvvu don’t you want to blame it on someone for ppl like me it’s sometimes attributed to external factors like not getting through H1B lottery and in some extreme cases on astrology. Ego addam ostadii appudappudu to say or agree that we are incompetent 

I blame my failure and incompetency to my own doing but attribute my success to external factors like time and luck. That way you can improve but don't get pride get to you. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Meowalpha said:

I blame my failure and incompetency to my own doing but attribute my success to external factors like time and luck. That way you can improve but don't get pride get to you. 

Nee laga stithapragna kavali ante em cheyali