Saudi style

dasari4kntr

8 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

If saudi govt does not disclose how do these people know. Saudis are rich ok? It is ridiculous to pretend they are poor and worry about whether they can feed themselves. Especially coming from an indian.

If an economy is only dependent on oil and is not investing in education, the income disparity is going to sky-rocket. Why do you think an average Saudi will never overpower the Kings in Riyadh? Because the income disparity in Saudi makes it impossible to overhaul the absolute monarchy by the Kings in Riyadh.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Meowalpha

• lovemystate

• pamogudu

• dasari4kntr

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, kothavani said:

I dont know history bro as much you dopunyaniki petrolu paisalu , inka old city lo.ammiylau ni konaka potaru ani vina

Adhi valla goppathanam empowerment to women lo bhaagam ga ala chesthaaru ani lovemystate cheppamannadu 

2 hours ago, Meowalpha said:

My friends from Iran disagree, they are manipulative by joining hands with the US Government using money ani. Also despite most heads from terrorist organizations coming from Saudi, there are bans on other muslim countries like Iran. Saudi additionally is also funding militant groups in Iran to destabilize Iran, not to mention their aid to groups that join forces in Syria. 

Statemanship lo ivanni thappavu anta ley

IF somebody thinks saudis are starving then i have nothing to say. Most of the world would see him as a mad person no matter what book you can troll on internet.

The main purpose of a ruler is to give peace, prosperity, health and enabling them to achive happiness. And saudis achieved it by every first world standard and by every world bank inidicator. It is foolish to argue otherwise. How they deal with neighbors etc is important but secondary.

Regarding women rights etc ..nee yenkamma first magallaki jobs ivaandra mana desam lo. give equality to atleast men first. Adhi kooda leni oka caste society elli okka rich society ki neethula.

By the way I interacted with many middle eastern women in america. They all seem very confident in the way they speak and conduct themselves really well. Dont go by some stupid RSS generalizatons.

Just now, lovemystate said:

IF somebody thinks saudis are starving then i have nothing to say. Most of the world would see him as a mad person no matter what book you can troll on internet.

The main purpose of a ruler is to give peace, prosperity, health and enabling them to achive happiness. And saudis achieved it by every first world standard and by every world bank inidicator. It is foolish to argue otherwise. How they deal with neighbors etc is important but secondary.

Regarding women rights etc ..nee yenkamma first magallaki jobs ivaandra mana desam lo. give equality to atleast men first. Adhi kooda leni oka caste society elli okka rich society ki neethula.

By the way I interacted with many middle eastern women in america. They all seem very confident in the way they speak and conduct themselves really well. Dont go by some stupid RSS generalizatons.

Arey nenu adigina questions ki e paragraph ki entira sambandam?

4 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Frustration of an imbecile @3$%

Arey howle, atleast @lovemystate is trying to argue ra, it is especially a hard topic for him because any sensible argument he can make will be against the stances he has taken in the past regarding minority oppression and capitalism. Neek cheppina artham kadu, emanna ante a smiling gif esukuni poduchukuntu ochestaav, without making any sensible addition to the discussion. Pakkaki dobbeyi ra.

6 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Arey howle, atleast @lovemystate is trying to argue ra, it is especially a hard topic for him because any sensible argument he can make will be against the stances he has taken in the past regarding minority oppression and capitalism. Neek cheppina artham kadu, emanna ante a smiling gif esukuni poduchukuntu ochestaav, without making any sensible addition to the discussion. Pakkaki dobbeyi ra.

Yeah i'm observing how incoherent both ur ramblings are and you have the audacity to call others stupid. Go talk to a psychiatrist asap. You need an evaluation . You are losing ur shiat and making no sense @3$%