Saudi style

dasari4kntr

Why is saudi better than Iran  ? both have oil but saudi delivered more prosperity to its citizens

Sunni extremists - I condemn them

Income disparity by monarchs - nonsense the monarch wont take away your money if you are making a lot of it to keep you poor.

Its not hard discussion for me. I condemn India not so much for what it does to minorites but what it does to majority which it thinks it owns them.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Meowalpha

• lovemystate

• pamogudu

• dasari4kntr

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, lovemystate said:

Why is saudi better than Iran  ? both have oil but saudi delivered more prosperity to its citizens

Income disparity by monarchs - nonsense the monarch wont take away your money if you are making a lot of it to keep you poor.

Its not hard discussion for me. I condemn India not so much for what it does to minorites but what it does to majority which it thinks it owns them.

But Iran did better if you consider how the US and the entire world has been against them. What would you say about the Sunni oppression of Shia in most majority Sunni Muslim countries? Has India done anything remotely close to reducing the numbers of minorities like Islam countries did to Shia Muslims? 

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Explain this part. 

On 12/23/2019 at 9:58 PM, Meowalpha said:

But Iran did better if you consider how the US and the entire world has been against them. What would you say about the Sunni oppression of Shia in most majority Sunni Muslim countries? Has India done anything remotely close to reducing the numbers of minorities like Islam countries did to Shia Muslims

It is just your imagination that US and entire world are against them. Why would US caare about shia or sunni - the  simple thing is when oil was discovered in those parts - the Saudis handled the american and british oil companies and government far more competently than Iran. Morover there is always an element in iran willing to see their country for foreginers.

I think you havent really read my posts on my complaints against India. It is not that India is against muslims - India is against 95% of its population or maybe 90 % population. It is a fascist state run by couple of castes and its allies in Delhi. India despite being given world class cities in 1947 (bombay was better than shanghai and madras better than singapore) it utterly failed to deliver freedom or prospertiy or wealth for people. THis year it is the shameful champion of internet cuts.