Marriages these days.. by RGV..

GullyBoy

Just now, Scada said:

Less divorce dosent mean all the couple are happy.. They could have been in the wed lock for their kids or  other reasons like financial security or access to chex !!!

does the ppts above mention the race and income class of the couples taken into survey ?

One of the reasons why marrying later is helpful is because both parties are financially more secure. 

5 minutes ago, Scada said:

Less divorce dosent mean all the couple are happy.. They could have been in the wed lock for their kids or  other reasons like financial security or access to chex !!!

does the ppts above mention the race and income class of the couples taken into survey ?

Trend is consistent with all races

Just now, Minniee said:

agreed i got married at 22 and its a blunder decision asalu marriage maturity ledu naku  ,by 26 divorce . e 4years emaindi ani adogoddu, i tried all ways to save marriage  but after divorce i dont have any regrets, i should have divorced within months of marriage , i  tolerated all the and now am very very happy. No looking back , avanni ankunte kuda nakem anpinchadu its a phase in life ante

poni le ipudu enduk avanni..idesey ani @Cation antundi 

3 minutes ago, Minniee said:

agreed thats the differeence between ours and western culture

afterall its a one life, make peace with life, u cant change anyone, change happens from u , accept it and be happy with one compatible to u

Explain this

7 minutes ago, Minniee said:

agreed i got married at 22 and its a blunder decision asalu marriage maturity ledu naku  ,by 26 divorce . e 4years emaindi ani adogoddu, i tried all ways to save marriage  but after divorce i dont have any regrets, i should have divorced within months of marriage , i  tolerated all the shiit and left it at one point,  now am very very happy. No looking back , avanni ankunte kuda nakem anpinchadu its a phase in life ante

move on

aunty  you & aleale same  same a

12 minutes ago, Minniee said:

paina cheppinattu its all about good looks and money . Arranged matches lo 30 + ante vammo antaru, asalu y arranged adoka blunder..its all about luck

looks money thappa em undadha marriage lo 

55 minutes ago, Scada said:

good looking women ki demand ela untado... same way  competent  and  self made men ki kuda epudu demand untadi

basic ga e days lo men are not maintaining their standards high.. edo podduna leshnama, job ki poinama ochama anattu unnaru..last ki ending up with potta and batta before 30.... this makes them equal  to rest of the masses.

Chala takva men consistent ga fitness evaru maintain chestaru chpu.. friday alcohal, saturday buffet, sunday movies tho gadipestaru.. so gumpu lo govinda la unnaru most men.Its hard to find some one who stand out ..alanti vadiki demand epudu untadi

So edo oka dagara ammaila kanna better ga chupiyale, so adi properties/ finances itundi last ki..

Oka vela if we are the best version of ourselves , then manaki kuda demand untadi ani @DummyVariable cheppinde @Meowalpha tho 

I agree with you women have the final pick ani..kani elanti women are picking us anedi chala imp

Better version avvali ante overnight ga avvalemu bro. Middle class men ke too much insecurities vuntayi , mundu danni fight chesi next level ki velle sarki time padtadi. Manaki chinnapati nundi safe and security job ani brainwash chestaru ga parents and teachers so risk teeskoru. Present trend lo nuvvu avg joe laga vunte avg pori dhekadu , but this gives men incentive to pull their socks and become worthy to be chosen.

Just now, Scurvy said:

Better version avvali ante overnight ga avvalemu bro. Middle class men ke too much insecurities vuntayi , mundu danni fight chesi next level ki velle sarki time padtadi. Manaki chinnapati nundi safe and security job ani brainwash chestaru ga parents and teachers so risk teeskoru. Present trend lo nuvvu avg joe laga vunte avg pori dhekadu , but this gives men incentive to pull their socks and become worthy to be chosen.

30 yrs ki better version kavali lekapotey Nee life ee waste ani @riashli aunty Twitter lo insulted me 

43 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

A age dataka pelli cheskunte avada

80 percent of my friends got married at or after that age. Most are happy since they thought through the marriage decision and/or are settled with jobs before marriage so have some kind of financial security 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Better version or success ante marathon a kada.... instant ga avalemu.. It takes years of consistent  effort and decisions.. ala ne kadha we set ourselves apart from others.. Its not only about what we achieve but also about what we become in the process of achieving ...Instant ga iye la unte andaru avtaru..

44 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

A age dataka pelli cheskunte avada

Ammayi good looking vunte ippudu age toh sambandham ledu. Present days Guys are okay to marry If she is gorgeous  even if she is 1 yr elder to him. Things have changed completely.