Why I stopped eating Indian food even though I'm Indian

kevinUsa

18 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Vandukovali Kaka, everyday masala no good.

Mana main stream food lo masala Ekkada max dhaniya zeera menthol powder ee kada alantivi evaranna tintunnara ee madya 

21 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Mana main stream food lo masala Ekkada max dhaniya zeera menthol powder ee kada alantivi evaranna tintunnara ee madya 

agreed pandaga ko pabbaniko biryani lu chesukuney vallu aa rojullo ippudu ala kaadhu kadhaa 

6 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

agreed pandaga ko pabbaniko biryani lu chesukuney vallu aa rojullo ippudu ala kaadhu kadhaa 

Em chestam mee lanti entrepreneurs ni uddrinchataniki maa potta ni brastu pattistunnam ani @Chakram12 Ankul cheppamannadu 

but sarigga oka curry like cabbage/beans with palak pappu or tomato pappu + sambar Or rasam with papad tini chala rojulu avtundii Ani cheppadaluchukunna 

Digestion issues inthaku mundu 50’s ki gani vachevi kadu.. ipudu early 30’s ki vachestunnaayi.. bcos of eating bad foods.. and very less physical activity.. 

cooking oil should be used only one time.. in restaurants, they use the same oil for days.. anduke India lo cancer cases kuda chala ekkuvaga perigaayi.. 

20’s lo undagaa anyone can eat Indian buffet Or a big biryani meal both for lunch and dinner.. 
mad you grow, you will know your body limitations.. 

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Digestion issues inthaku mundu 50’s ki gani vachevi kadu.. ipudu early 30’s ki vachestunnaayi.. bcos of eating bad foods.. and very less physical activity.. 

cooking oil should be used only one time.. in restaurants, they use the same oil for days.. anduke India lo cancer cases kuda chala ekkuvaga perigaayi.. 

20’s lo undagaa anyone can eat Indian buffet Or a big biryani meal both for lunch and dinner.. 
mad you grow, you will know your body limitations.. 

Cancer cases is due to rampant use of pesticides. Most of the farmers are uneducated don’t know the proper dose to use the more the pesticide they use the more effective it becomes but it comes with a cost called bio amplification which is causing health issues 

Nice Conspiracy theory ... the Fact is 35% Indians are allergic to Palm Oil & 30% are allergic to Wheat , 45% are allergic to Nuts Oil (eg:- Pea Nuts) because these are genetically modified or Hybrids varieties. Unfortunately you were the one of those 45%, just like me .. i am allergic to Vegetable, Soy Bean, Mustard and Palm Oil, i will get rashes , stomach bloating, some times Diarrhea .. my grand father helped me a lot in identifying these culprits right from the childhood.

In early 2000's, the GOVT main objective was to increase the food supply, most of the safety policies were copy pasted from  either US FDA or European standards and we forgot to have our own standards.I can still recall a ADVT by Central GOVT asking people to shift from Ground Nut oil to Sun Flower Oil claiming it is more healthier than Ground Nut, because the GOVT know that the future of Ground Nut would be Hybrid which will lead to allergies, but their agenda was different that time.

We have tendency to tend to ignore anything that our ancestors say , because our beliefs were always associated with the evil things that happened earlier.

18 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Nice Conspiracy theory ... the Fact is 35% Indians are allergic to Palm Oil & 30% are allergic to Wheat , 45% are allergic to Nuts Oil (eg:- Pea Nuts) because these are genetically modified or Hybrids varieties. Unfortunately you were the one of those 45%, just like me .. i am allergic to Vegetable, Soy Bean, Mustard and Palm Oil, i will get rashes , stomach bloating, some times Diarrhea .. my grand father helped me a lot in identifying these culprits right from the childhood.

In early 2000's, the GOVT main objective was to increase the food supply, most of the safety policies were copy pasted from  either US FDA or European standards and we forgot to have our own standards.I can still recall a ADVT by Central GOVT asking people to shift from Ground Nut oil to Sun Flower Oil claiming it is more healthier than Ground Nut, because the GOVT know that the future of Ground Nut would be Hybrid which will lead to allergies, but their agenda was different that time.

We have tendency to tend to ignore anything that our ancestors say , because our beliefs were always associated with the evil things that happened earlier.

Gluten allergy lactose intolerance lantivi non existent kada mana diet lo they don’t consider them as such 

17 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Gluten allergy lactose intolerance lantivi non existent kada mana diet lo they don’t consider them as such 

Mana wheat genetically modified undedhi kaadhu US lo motham adhe. If you see any packaged food and read the labels you will see enriched wheat flour ani. Ika lactose intolerance most Indians have it. Anduke gedhe paalu taagutham. There was some research done some time ago which proved most Indians are lactose intolerant