Is anyone expert in chinese astrology?

Beardman

1 minute ago, Beardman said:

why the chinese being intelligent don't rely much on astrology as indians do?

they mind their own work.

They believe in zodiac signs, and the number 12/24/36/48 and a few other superstitions. The Chinese Government has been responsible for preventing a lot of religions from spreading by denying propagation through speaches in an open environment. A lot of astrology spreads by listening to a preaching in open spaces and public platforms. That's why you don't see it out in the open. 

3 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

They believe in zodiac signs, and the number 12/24/36/48 and a few other superstitions. The Chinese Government has been responsible for preventing a lot of religions from spreading by denying propagation through speaches in an open environment. A lot of astrology spreads by listening to a preaching in open spaces and public platforms. That's why you don't see it out in the open. 

why this karma(following superstitions) for india

Just now, Beardman said:

why this karma(following superstitions) for india

When you think what you want is not in your hands, you try to seek external help from the unknown. I don't see how believing in God and following rituals is different from believing in astrology. 

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

When you think what you want is not in your hands, you try to seek external help from the unknown. I don't see how believing in God and following rituals is different from believing in astrology. 

Astrology is Tested . Like there is a reason why something happens if the planetary alignment is wrong at birth chart. I personally experienced this observing my chart.

i have many questions like

why only certain people are affected.

why other culture's who have no depth knowledge of astrology but live the life as is ( chinese)

americans are turning to study indian astrology

1 minute ago, Beardman said:

Astrology is Tested . Like there is a reason why something happens if the planetary alignment is wrong at birth chart. I personally experienced this observing my chart.

i have many questions like

why only certain people are affected.

why other culture's who have no depth knowledge of astrology but live the life as is ( chinese)

americans are turning to study indian astrology

Write a paper about this and have it peer-reviewed. Only then, I can see it. 

10 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

i think there are more bad genes...like junk dna in indian ancestors that passed from ages that is responsible for believing unknown and superstitions

3 minutes ago, Beardman said:

i think there are more bad genes...like junk dna in indian ancestors that passed from ages that is responsible for believing unknown and superstitions

That's your hypothesis that you made based on your dataset of 4 people. If you increase your dataset, your hypothesis may change. 

1 hour ago, Beardman said:

why the chinese being intelligent don't rely much on astrology as indians do?

they mind their own work.

Taoist cosmology

Feng Shui - Chinese Astrology (professional curriculum)

(The American Feng Shui Institute)