Visakhapatnam Will Be The AP Capital Says Chalasani Srinivas |

bhaigan

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

i dont have full info. but i dont have 2.

it impossible to build what he promised to in amaravati.

unless he struck saudi level oil under andhra.

u can argue on details. i can look it up easili and prove u wrong. just on the looks of it, amaravati is a long shot. infeasible idea, and suicidal for a state to engage in, that lost its biggest source of revenue     

It really isnt. The plans are well laid out. THe lands are acquired. reputed singapore govt have been egaged. You are infuriating me because i sincerely beleive you are reacting in a knee jerk way because of your past enimosity to CBN. Morover this is very emotional time there for farmers and others. I suggest you do some research.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

"wealth creation" sollu padam? are you sure you are educated ?

ss.. 'wealth creation' is a sollu padam.

it is even more jarring when head of a state uses it. 

tell me details of this amaravati thing. i'm open minded. 

jus on the surface, it looks like a huge misstep.  

especialli under cbn's scheme, how long would da farmers have 2 wait to get their plot? and whi couldn't govt locate 55k acres of contiguous land that the govt alreadi owned, and not had to convince farmers 2 give up theirs? 

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

It really isnt. The plans are well laid out. THe lands are acquired. reputed singapore govt have been egaged. You are infuriating me because i sincerely beleive you are reacting in a knee jerk way because of your past enimosity to CBN. Morover this is very emotional time there for farmers and others. I suggest you do some research.

Singapore government engaged. Lol. Paisa invest seyyale ani valla parliament lone sepparu Singapore vallu. 

They wanted AP government to spend on infra and give them developed lands. And once developed they will sell them for profits. 

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

ok. name one citi that was  planned and is successful. dubai?? singpore?? both of them have had decades of histori being trade centers.

cities are like a living organism. no one can predict to what size it'll grow, and anticipate future needs.

people build the citi, and its a process that never ends.

people don't move into a citi after it is built like de move into their apartment.

12 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

tell me, what i should look for in mi research. i'm pureli talking on basic understanding of how economics works.

how can cbn create a capital out of nothing. 

@lovemystate if ur argument is that u didnt expect amazing structures right awae, and a basic working capital is enough to get started and sustainable amaravati can afford all those later.

then its a decent one, but it also fails to account that  development cannot be planned. all those zones that amaravati was divvied into will actualli increase the cost of trading there.  

that the plan was drawn bi citi planning experts is not an acceptable argument, because again citi planners never had to plan a citi from scratch.  a

11 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

tell me, what i should look for in mi research. i'm pureli talking on basic understanding of how economics works.

how can cbn create a capital out of nothing

Blunder mistake edi

Just now, pottipotato said:

what was cbn's roadmap for amaravati.

how long did he think amaravati needed to be sustainable?

There was no roadmap at all

manam uhinchukovadame 30 years paduthadi Amaravati kattadaniki

28 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

ok. name one citi that was  planned and is successful. dubai?? singpore?? both of them have had decades of histori being trade centers.

cities are like a living organism. no one can predict to what size it'll grow, and anticipate future needs.

people build the citi, and its a process that never ends.

people don't move into a citi after it is built like de move into their apartment.

chandigarh, lutyens delhi, jamshedpur, Kazhakstan capital astana, schenzen, .  Large areas of dubai are recently built. And singapore literally did what you just said cannot be done - it completely built housing for singaporeas in HBD and asked peopel to move there. All are planned from ground up. Morover amaravati is just 10 kms away from VJW and some 30-40 kms away from guntur. 

Futher there is compulsion from center and others to support as state was traumatically divided.

4 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

padani ra ...30 years is not a long time. 30 years paduthundhi ani nasanam chesthara.

Just now, lovemystate said:

padani ra ...30 years is not a long time. 30 years paduthundhi ani nasanam chesthara.

ade le aa 30 years nuvvu konni rojulu palinchuko nenu konni rojulu palinchukunta ane uddesam kada mana CBN di

I mean nuvvu 5 yendlu scam chesuko nenu 5 yendlu scam chesukunta anthe na mana babori vision

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

atla kaadhu. we have to understand what the other side is tellin too. just pulka anesi vadileste waste.

naaku artham ainantha varaku,  de think basic capital katti isthe, people can then start using its infra (mostli guidelines on where certain companies should be etc) and creating business networks.

so ee basic capital kattadaniki entha time padthadi ani cbn cheppindu ani i'm curious.

if de realli expected the entire amaravati to be built bi state govt, then i have no idea what to sae.

in an age where a single suppli  chain takes atleast 5-6 ears to be created. its not easi to simpli build a citi.