Started George reddy

kevinUsa

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

avunu mari.. nuvvu cheppina chetha ni samardinchukotaaniki dissociative disorder ani anatam ochi public good aa mari? lol ra..

caa ki aganst enduku fight chestharu telidu, but navvuthav. enduku ani adigithey, ekkisristhav.

neetho personal ga maatladakunda ela matladalo nuvvey cheppu.

picha munda kodaka. nee chethha arguments ni db lo brainless yedhavalu oppukuntaaremo. I'm smarter than u are. 

Musugu theesav kadhara @lovemystate ga

• Upvote 1

Just now, kothavani said:

Anonnymous foprum lo ovadu aina matladthadu its easy , maintain your balance thammi raa bey ani andaru anagalaru inka niku vodliestuna topic geroge reddy mida aithe ovari mida personal grudge tisukuntnav

malli chethha salaha. mooskoni dobbey.

anonymous forum lo vaadu naaku mental annadu, nenu vaadini munda koduku l koduku antunnna. madhyalo nuvvu evadra lavda?

Just now, pottipotato said:

malli chethha salaha. mooskoni dobbey.

anonymous forum lo vaadu naaku mental annadu, nenu vaadini munda koduku l koduku antunnna. madhyalo nuvvu evadra lavda?

Awwww it touched a nerve didn't it? All those years of getting bullied, being called a weirdo and ppl making fun of your Schizophrenia has manifested into this unwarranted anger.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

aa confuse ayya, neeku gnan_anna gaadiki.

baga tired lo unna.

caa/nrc meedha navvadu, siggu saram leni l koduku. lol. 

enduku ra antey, george reddy goppa ani 25yrs taravata cheptey saripothundi anukuntunnadu. yedhava.

Ikkada nee post lo language chusuko thammi...very much derogatory...this was before my reply...

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

Awwww it touched a nerve didn't it? All those years of getting bullied, being called a weirdo and ppl making fun of your Schizophrenia has manifested into this unwarranted anger.

🤣

4 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

As each comment comes from you...you are revealing your true nature...I have only sympathy for you brother...nuvvey nakanna smart thammi...

ahaan.. what is your true nature then?

calling random people mental, but expecting them to not piss on you? lol. 

nuvvu dora type aa? lol.

ofcourse ra, I'm smarter than u. your responses are all so defensive and full of whining.

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

haha.. where is the anger morons? just because I called someone munda koduku, it means I'm angry aa?

so what does it say about the people in the db who called me names all these while? 

that I touched a raw nerve, exposing every fcukface here aa?

understand what I said first. gnan_anna does.. but he is too proud to admit that he's full of sh1t.

when someone acts lke gnan_anna, this is how the response will be ra.

may be you have no sense of personality. I do. That fcukface gnan_anna can stop talking down to me, when he 's wrong.

let him be right first.

6 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

The only reason I am polite in this db is because you guys are so dumb, and I feel pity for u.

try and push me over the edge, and see my anger. lol.

I'm not angry yet. gnan_anna is an idiot who claims to be a doc. he is not smart enough to save u.

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

haha.. where is the anger morons? just because I called someone munda koduku, it means I'm angry aa?

so what does it say about the people in the db who called me names all these while? 

understand what I said first. gnan_anna does.. but he is too proud to admit that he's full of sh1t.

may be you have no sense of personality. I do. That fcukface gnan_anna can stop talking down to me, when he 's wrong.

let him be right first.

Thammi parents ni thittey neeku artham kadhu le...already cheppina kadha you are smart thammi...asalu ee db lo nuvvu undadam we db chesukunnavadhrushtam...nee pravachanalu maku gnanodayam kalgisthunnai thammi..

• Haha 1

gnan_anna lol.

stop claiming bullshit, if you don't know what you are talking about.

stick to talking about where owaisi eats his breakfast, and when george reddy's friends died.

you are simply too dumb to engage with me.

let alone talk down to me.

Just now, pottipotato said:

let him be right first.

Why does Everyone including @lovemystate thinks you are the one who is full of . So who's wrong now? I haven't seen @Gnan_anna talking you down. Just coz he has a  opinion which you strongly and wrongly despise, doesn't make him wrong.

Just now, Gnan_anna said:

Thammi parents ni thittey neeku artham kadhu le...already cheppina kasha you are smart thammi...asalu ee db lo nuvvu undadam we db chesukunnavadhrushtam...nee pravachanalu maku gnanodayam kalgisthunnai thammi..

stupid fcuk. matter ni vadilesi sollu ni patukoni oogaku.

caa ki enduku protest chesthunnaro ani cheppi navvav. asalu emi telina lavda gaanivi, how can u talk down to me ra?

nee bathuku entha ra asalu?

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

The only reason I am polite in this db is because you guys are so dumb, and I feel pity for u.

try and push me over the edge, and see my anger. lol.

I'm not angry yet. gnan_anna is an idiot who claims to be a doc. he is not smart enough to save u.

You are showing text book signs of Schizophrenia. PLease for the sake of your family get that checked.

Just now, pamogudu said:

Why does Everyone including @lovemystate thinks you are the one who is full of . So who's wrong now? I haven't seen @Gnan_anna talking you down. Just coz he has a  opinion which you strongly and wrongly despise, doesn't make him wrong.

I didn't agree for you to be the refreee dumbfcuk.

I don't read all posts in this db to know who says what about me.

I am asking gnan_anna about something. it has nothing to do with you. stay away.

unless you are a coward piece of sh1t who is trying to assuage your personal hurt towards me, by injecting yourself into a conversation you are not even a part of.

lol.

I don't even remember ever talking to you. pretty sure you are dumber than the avg in this db. that's a whole new level of dumb. gnan_anna cant save u.

he himself is responding defensvely