Started George reddy

kevinUsa

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

fcu offf. I didnt  even read the sh1t u posted.

YEs i knew you wouldn't read it. You are so predictable. You when called out . Its as easy as that. And i have nothing but sympathy towards the trauma you have undergone.

Just now, pamogudu said:

These kind of behavior is manifestation of years of trauma . The trauma might be due to bullying or a sense of longing to be superior.

yawn. stick to bullsh1t that ur brain can process. don't use big big words and terms.

Just now, pottipotato said:

yawn. stick to bullsh1t that ur brain can process. don't use big big words and terms.

Thanks for validating my claim. The trauma might be due to bullying or a sense of longing to feel superior.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Totally. These kind of behavior is manifestation of years of trauma . The trauma might be due to bullying or a sense of longing to be superior.

And may be broken family too...years of abuse will lead to this ....poor souls...

Just now, pamogudu said:

YEs i knew you wouldn't read it. You are so predictable. You when called out . Its as easy as that. And i have nothing but sympathy towards the trauma you have undergone.

dude, what did you call me out on? dumbfcuk.

I called gnan_anna out on something he said.

what did i say, that you called me out on?

u expect me to respond to your bullshit psychoanalysis of me? are you delusional or something?

I'm half asleep, and I can think clearly than u can. go pick up a book and read. stop making a fool of yourself.

and wait for me to make a wron statement, that you can latch on to.

u expect me to respond to your bullshit psychoanalysis of me? are you delusional or something?

I'm half asleep, and I can think clearly than u can. go pick up a book and read. stop making a fool of yourself.

OK buddy you are longing to feel superior than everyone in DB. For the sake of your mental health i concede you are superior than me. The trauma might be due to bullying or a sense of longing to feel superior.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

And may be broken family too...years of abuse will lead to this ....poor souls...

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

OK buddy you are longing to feel superior than everyone in DB. For the sake of your mental health i concede you are superior than me. The trauma might be due to bullying or a sense of longing to feel superior.

idesieyandi bro

Just now, Gnan_anna said:

haha.. true nature. lol.

dude, I dont care about your psychoanalysis. I thnk you are a below avg doctor, if you are even one.

you can call me whatever u want.. can u also agree that you are full of sh1t when u made the claim about caa?

looks like you get lost in personal insults, to save yourself the truth that you are wrong. not just wrong, u are pro govt in an area that killd 20 youn people.

I don't care about anything else, except if u address caa..

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

it doesn't matter what I feel dumbfcuk.

u said you called me out on something. what is it? I want to know.

Just now, kothavani said:

idesieyandi bro

Adhey chesina brother...inni rojulu...sambandham lekunda threads Loki vachi laguthadu....e roju he crossed his line...direct ga parents ni abuse cheyadam start chesindu...it isn't correct...thread ki sambandham lekunda grudge pettukoni abuse chesthadu with derogatory language...if he wants to oppose me...he is always welcome to do so...but going onto family isn't pardonable...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

If this is the manifestation in your brain to get that feeling of superiority go ahead buddy. That feeling might be better but by not taking meds your mental health is deteriorating by the day.

gnan_anna,

people are telling u make genuine arguments. lol.

lets have that argument on caa.. 

it doesn't matter what you call me or my family. address caa first.

accept that you are wrong. and I go my way..

u are too proud to accept tht u are wrong.

I'm not. I'm awesome. 

u are pissed that i called u out. I called you out precisely because people think u are reasonable. and I had to show that u are just a piece of sh1t who's full of himself.

prove me wrong, and address caaa now.. or go back to talking about my family like a stupid moron. lol

Just now, pamogudu said:

If this is the manifestation in your brain to get that feeling of superiority go ahead buddy. That feeling might be better but by not taking meds your mental health is deteriorating by the day.

Yeah maybe brother ee I'd outbursts ki oka pattern untadhi...like a cycle...may be nuvvu cheppina above reasons like skipping the medication ayi undochu...all we can do is to ask him to take care of himself ..

gnan_anna,

people are telling u make genuine arguments. lol.

lets have that argument on caa.. 

it doesn't matter what you call me or my family. address caa first.

accept that you are wrong. and I go my way..

u are too proud to accept tht u are wrong.

I'm not. I'm awesome. 

u are pissed that i called u out. I called you out precisely because people think u are reasonable. and I had to show that u are just a piece of sh1t who's full of himself.

prove me wrong, and address caaa now.. or go back to talking about my family like a stupid moron. lol