Christians in USA question

iddaritho

Why do you have Christmas tree which mostly found in cold places , when Jesus was born in almost desert like place where date trees are prominent 

is there some history 

and also it is becoming expectation for kids to have presents under the tree 

21 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Why do you have Christmas tree which mostly found in cold places , when Jesus was born in almost desert like place where date trees are prominent 

is there some history 

Whites version of Christmas....

14 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Em chetto endo ayya... 100 bokka chettuki danni decorate cheyyadaniki... maa kid ki toys konna... of course idhi kooda expectation from other school kids...

I know I had to buy and celebrate Christmas this year as my daughter was expecting gifts as every one in school And we got tree and gifts under 

and that Santa thing is also crazy , we made sure she know all this is not real 

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

Em chetto endo ayya... 100 bokka chettuki danni decorate cheyyadaniki... maa kid ki toys konna... of course idhi kooda expectation from other school kids...

Sarlevo okasari kontam chettu.. ever year vaduko

3 hours ago, iddaritho said:

I know I had to buy and celebrate Christmas this year as my daughter was expecting gifts as every one in school And we got tree and gifts under 

and that Santa thing is also crazy , we made sure she know all this is not real 

Yeah santa real Kaadu ani cheppinaaa.. but kids oppukoru gifts Ravemo ani 

9 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

It's ok bro , treat that like some work to kids where they can njoy... 

Slowly tune them, with your ideologies... 

Let them think decide what to do 

On 12/24/2019 at 8:35 PM, iddaritho said:

is there some history 

Christmas Tree thing is a tradition followed by few people who followed Christianity and became popular later. Christianity never talked about Christmas tree. 

Celebrating Christmas with Christmas tree is American culture. Irrespective of their religion, people celebrate Christmas and Thanksgiving in USA.  To conclude, in USA, having Christmas tree is a cultural thing but not totally religious in nature.

2 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Christmas Tree thing is a tradition followed by few people who followed Christianity and became popular later. Christianity never talked about Christmas tree. 

Celebrating Christmas with Christmas tree is American culture. Irrespective of their religion, people celebrate Christmas and Thanksgiving in USA.  To conclude, in USA, having Christmas tree is a cultural thing but not totally religious in nature.

Europe lo kuda anta