vundavalli sridevi alla ramakrishna reddy meeru MLA laa thpuuu

aakathaai789

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

Politics aside, frankly speaking I dont have mercy for those farmers...

dabbu moham lo padi.... annam pette talli lanti fertile lands ni ammeskunnaru....

and I think most of the farmers were not poor like in any other state atleast....easy ga 3 crops pade lands...

PS: dont preach me..that those lands were not crop yielding or fertile... nor anubhaviste telustadi..or ne land pote telustadi ani....sollu mingakandi...

Some resisted. But probably they didn't had much choice since majority were in favor because of Singapore PPTs. So they acquired some by force.

Leaving aside that. Why didn't they protested when they were not given developed plots even after 5 years. Why didn't they protested when pulkas insulted jagan by pasupu neellu cleaning. They never questioned why only 5000 crores was spent in 5 years even though total budget was in lakhs of crores. 

They keep saying secrateriat and high court won't bring development. But at same time don't want those to go away to other places. They keet saying companies raavali development ki and that will take time while baboru was CM and waited for 5 years even  nothing happened there. But have no patience to see what jagan does. 

Ycp MLA's vellina pedda use vundadu. Majority of them are tdp sympathizers . Babori Singapore PPTs are planted in their minds and they wont listen for anything less. 

But I do hope government do give better value package for them what their lands were worth before capital announcement. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, snoww said:

Some resisted. But probably they didn't had much choice since majority were in favor because of Singapore PPTs. So they acquired some by force.

Leaving aside that. Why didn't they protested when they were not given developed plots even after 5 years. Why didn't they protested when pulkas insulted jagan by pasupu neellu cleaning. They never questioned why only 5000 crores was spent in 5 years even though total budget was in lakhs of crores. 

They keep saying secrateriat and high court won't bring development. But at same time don't want those to go away to other places. They keet saying companies raavali development ki and that will take time while baboru was CM and waited for 5 years even  nothing happened there. But have no patience to see what jagan does. 

Ycp MLA's vellina pedda use vundadu. Majority of them are tdp sympathizers . Babori Singapore PPTs are planted in their minds and they wont listen for anything less. 

But I do hope government do give better value package for them what their lands were worth before capital announcement. 

JaaGOA BHAAGO  ani koothalu  koose modharashtapu naayala gaadivi ippudu vacchi musala kanneelu koosthadu.

The farmers were promised a capital. JUSTICE MEANS DEVELOP THE CAPITAL. anything else is your lucchakor b@stard cruelty. Sacchi narakaniki PO.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

JaaGOA BHAAGO  ani koothalu  koose modharashtapu naayala gaadivi ippudu vacchi musala kanneelu koosthadu.

The farmers were promised a capital. JUSTICE MEANS DEVELOP THE CAPITAL. anything else is your lucchakor b@stard cruelty. Sacchi narakaniki PO.

Wait seyye man. Seppa gaa burnol paki nundi Mee dost Imran Khan sending Ani. Koncham aapuko. 

5 hours ago, Spartan said:

dabbu moham lo padi.... annam pette talli lanti fertile lands ni ammeskunnaru....

and I think most of the farmers were not poor like in any other state atleast....easy ga 3 crops pade lands...

PS: dont preach me..that those lands were not crop yielding or fertile... nor anubhaviste telustadi..or ne land pote telustadi ani....sollu mingakandi...

asalu ee lavdalo 3 crops modalpetinde ycp vallu...akkada gattiga 3 crops pandedi 1000 acres kuda undadu...and annam pette thalli lantidi ani sentiment daiogs cinemallo baguntai..realitylo ivvala Inka emcheyalo teleenode vyavasayam chestunnadu...land anedi value vaste evadanna ammukuntadu...nijamga anta sentiment ee unte ivvala farmer ante pelli ayye scene lekunda deniki untadi...lol

34 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

asalu ee lavdalo 3 crops modalpetinde ycp vallu...akkada gattiga 3 crops pandedi 1000 acres kuda undadu...and annam pette thalli lantidi ani sentiment daiogs cinemallo baguntai..realitylo ivvala Inka emcheyalo teleenode vyavasayam chestunnadu...land anedi value vaste evadanna ammukuntadu...nijamga anta sentiment ee unte ivvala farmer ante pelli ayye scene lekunda deniki untadi...lol

Point ey.. 

6 hours ago, Spartan said:

Mastaaru.....Amaravathi is located in between Vijaywada and Guntur City...I have visited....and not all land given is fertile....Ee pichi fruit gaadu ego tho dilute chestunaadu....Chaala potential vunna city!!!

5 hours ago, aakathaai789 said:

eedi farri PPT lu eeedu underwater tunnel anta gathukula road lu pattinchukoledu under water tunnel anta

Ee ppt lee babu ni baga  bang chesindii