Horrors in UP

lovemystate

YOgi /Hindu mfkers. I hope soon they descend on hyderabad and treat langa fellows in the same way. Already I heard entire apartment complexes in hyd are occupied by northies. LANGANA was primarliy created to make life comfortable for  hindi fellows.

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

YOgi /Hindu mfkers. I hope soon they descend on hyderabad and treat langa fellows in the same way. Already I heard entire apartment complexes in hyd are occupied by northies. LANGANA was primarliy created to make life comfortable for  hindi fellows.

cry@fl 

varnanaaaatheetham eee noppi 

AAA yesu prabhuvu and shantha Klaus  thatha eee punya dinamuna neee korika neraverchu gaaaaka

Aaaaaamen

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ie pain edi aithe vundo...abhabho

length of the rod is directly proportional to pain...ani Nenu chepaledu, shastram cheptundi nayana...

Yeah looks like the state bifurcation still hurts a lot more than recent events and defeat in state elections

Major trauma anukunta.

Time will heal, let's support them to get back to normalcy

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ie pain edi aithe vundo...abhabho

length of the rod is directly proportional to pain...ani Nenu chepaledu, shastram cheptundi nayana...

Neeku pain emuntadhira ...me ammani kooda saruko pedthaav price right unte (justification ki evado thurakodni andhravadni choopisthe chaal) ..morals ..neethi unnavaadiki untai pain, anger ilantivi.

10 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Neeku pain emuntadhira ...me ammani kooda saruko pedthaav price right unte (justification ki evado thurakodni andhravadni choopisthe chaal) ..morals ..neethi unnavaadiki untai pain, anger ilantivi.

So sad man 

It only points to the hurt and anger ur enduring