Male chauvanism in Indian blood

Meowalpha

11 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I have never seen Indian Oc women work as hair cutters, truck drivers, Taxi drivers, even restaurant servers and waiters in most Indian cities. They only work in cushy desk jobs or happily stay at home.

In your sample size of 9 women?

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

In your sample size of 9 women?

You know what I am talking about. You lot are very protected compared to women of other cultures or even lower castes in India. Financial security, marital security in terms of lower divorce rates,cushy desk jobs or house wife jobs.

16 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

You know what I am talking about. You lot are very protected compared to women of other cultures or even lower castes in India. Financial security, marital security in terms of lower divorce rates,cushy desk jobs or house wife jobs.

No, I don't know what you are talking about. For the nth time, I am not upper or lower caste, I am outcast. My question is why women are not encouraged to go out and make a living but are assumed to be fragile enough to sit at home and leach off their husband's earnings. I mean, they have two legs and hands and a brain, why can't they fuckking make their own living and contribute financially to the household? 

Just now, Meowalpha said:

No, I don't know what you are talking about. For the nth time, I am not upper or lower caste, I am outcast. My question is why women are not encouraged to go out and make a living but are assumed to be fragile enough to sit at home and leach off their husband's earnings. I mean, they have two legs and hands and a brain, why can't they fuckking make their own living and contribute financially to the household. 

Yes why don’t they? They just take advantage of their privelege to sit at home and do nothing

8 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

No, I don't know what you are talking about. For the nth time, I am not upper or lower caste, I am outcast. My question is why women are not encouraged to go out and make a living but are assumed to be fragile enough to sit at home and leach off their husband's earnings. I mean, they have two legs and hands and a brain, why can't they fuckking make their own living and contribute financially to the household? 

1. chesthe manchi desk jobs chestaru, lekapothe  a job padithe adi enduku cheyali..paruvu potadi ani max families think chestaru...

2. Oka vela husband salary kanna significant ga low salary ith..asal avasaram ivanni..intlo undi pillalni, in laws ni chuskunte ipotadi ga ani thinku taru

12 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Yes why don’t they? They just take advantage of their privelege to sit at home and do nothing

That's exactly my point. Women who sit at home are losers. They lost to male chauvanistic society which made them think it's alright to leach off their husband's earnings. 

That's exactly my point. Women who sit at home are losers. They lost to male chauvanistic society which made them think it's alright to leach off their husband's earnings. 

On the contrary most enjoy it. 

6 minutes ago, Scada said:

1. chesthe manchi desk jobs chestaru, lekapothe  a job padithe adi enduku cheyali..paruvu potadi ani max families think chestaru...

2. Oka vela husband salary kanna significant ga low salary ith..asal avasaram ivanni..intlo undi pillalni, in laws ni chuskunte ipotadi ga ani thinku taru

Ade pani male cheste paruvu poda? It's not about how much she is making, it's about financial independence and not being dependent on her husband. 

meow intha judgemental ayipoyaav, nuvvu sampadiste nuvvu thopuvi adi cheyyani vallu waste ani fix ayipoyav, evari perspective vallaku vuntundi

GlisteningKaleidoscopicGuppy-small.gif

Ade pani male cheste paruvu poda? It's not about how much she is making, it's about financial independence and not being dependent on her husband. 

As long as they are happy with their husbands they have no need to be financially independent. Unlike other cultures they know their husband won’t divorce them as well so they absolutely have no compulsion. That’s why they can afford to be soo choosy - desk job or housewife.

11 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

On the contrary most enjoy it. 

I am not going repeat my statistics joke on the word most. Besides, even if some  women enjoying not working, does that make them any less of losers? A man who doesn't work is a loser, so why is a woman who doesn't work not a loser? It's the male chauvanistic society that made it alright to sit at home and leach of their husband's earnings. Why else did they study? What is the point of getting an education if they don't join the workforce? Think of how much they are going to add to the economy if there was a 30% increase of qualified workforce. 

12 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

meow intha judgemental ayipoyaav, nuvvu sampadiste nuvvu thopuvi adi cheyyani vallu waste ani fix ayipoyav, evari perspective vallaku vuntundi

GlisteningKaleidoscopicGuppy-small.gif

It's not the question of my opinion. I am not even saying that it's their fault that they aren't working. But it will be their fault, if they are not trying to join the workforce and be financially independent. E kalam lo less than 30% of educated women are working... What makes it alright for them to not work? 

I am not going repeat my statistics joke on the word most. Besides, even if some  women enjoying not working, does that make them any less of losers? A man who doesn't work is a loser, so why is a woman who doesn't work not a loser? It's the male chauvanistic society that made it alright to sit at home and leach of their husband's earnings. Why else did they study? What is the point of getting an education if they don't join the workforce? Think of how much they are going to add to the economy if there was a 30% increase of qualified workforce. 

I am with you but I don’t think it is male chavunistic society at fault in every instance. You are forgetting a lot of women enjoy sitting at home don’t you think ? I have seen husbands in USA try to get their wives to work. It’s a Herculean task despite a very favorable culture. 

14 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

As long as they are happy with their husbands they have no need to be financially independent. Unlike other cultures they know their husband won’t divorce them as well so they absolutely have no compulsion. That’s why they can afford to be soo choosy - desk job or housewife.

This is exactly the kind of chauvanistic attitude that I am blaming. For making it alright for women to not work. If you raise a little girl by telling her that all she has to do is be beautiful so she could be married off, she is not going to use her hands, legs or brain to make a living.