Male chauvanism in Indian blood

Meowalpha

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I am with you but I don’t think it is male chavunistic society at fault in every instance. You are forgetting a lot of women enjoy sitting at home don’t you think ? I have seen husbands in USA try to get their wives to work. It’s a Herculean task despite a very favorable culture. 

I am not saying that the male chauvanistic attitude is only in India. There is a gender disparity in the workforce in the US as well. But, unlike India you only see the disparity in leadership positions and high paying jobs due to gender bias. If you raise a girl by making her play with barbie dolls, but raise a boy by making him play with trains and cars, that's what you get.

11 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

It's not the question of my opinion. I am not even saying that it's their fault that they aren't working. But it will be their fault, if they are not trying to join the workforce and be financially independent. E kalam lo less than 30% of educated women are working... What makes it alright for them to not work? 

in villages and in poor people , women works more than men

educated people lo already working vallu marriage tarvatha kuda work chestaaru most of the cases

pelliki mundu job cheyyani vallu pelli tarvata kuda cheyyadam ledu ante adi pelli vallano men vallano vachindi kadu

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nag_mama said:

educated people lo already working vallu marriage tarvatha kuda work chestaaru most of the cases

pelliki mundu job cheyyani vallu pelli tarvata kuda cheyyadam ledu ante adi pelli vallano men vallano vachindi kadu

The ratio of men to women who get educated is at 1:1, but the ratio of men to women who work is at 10:1. Why?

4 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

The ratio of men to women who get educated is at 1:1, but the ratio of men to women who work is at 10:1. Why?

it's because of women who is not interested to put efforts 

@nag_mama made a good point . In india poor women work much harder both on fields and in house. Especially areas like nizamabad where I was there. Men just drink and waste time discussing caste and politics( eventually becoming CBN haters after reading enough whatsapp troll posts by snoww etc).

so more than male chauvinism the bigger issue in India is caste and class divide. Your anger is misdirected @Meowalpha

4 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

it's because of women who is not interested to put efforts 

Exactly, because they are not told that they are losers in life, that they don't put effort. If a man doesn't work, everyone calls him a loser, so he will figure out his shhit and work. But a woman is not told that she is a loser if she doesn't work. In all essence, if someone is not financially independent, they are losers. May it be a man or a woman. 

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Exactly, because they are not told that they are losers in life, that they don't put effort. If a man doesn't work, everyone calls him a loser, so he will figure out his shhit and work. But a woman is not told that she is a loser if she doesn't work. In all essence, if someone is not financially independent, they are losers. May it be a man or a woman. 

so society/some one should push women to put more efforts antaav, it should come from self motivation

3 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

so society/some one should push women to put more efforts antaav, it should come from self motivation

No, women should be told from when they are little that they will be losers if they don't get a proper education, if they don't get a job that can bring them food. That they can't expect to leach of their husband's money. What is worse is if they use their husband's earnings for their pleasure without making a living. Those are some real big time losers. 

Just now, nag_mama said:

Self victimization tendencies vunna vallaki self motivation vundadu. They generally try to find reasons so that they can claim themselves as victim. But, women who self motivated themselves already proved/proving their individuality. 

16 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Self victimization tendencies vunna vallaki self motivation vundadu. They generally try to find reasons so that they can claim themselves as victim. But, women who self motivated themselves already proved/proving their individuality. 

Women are victims to gender bias, victims to chauvanistic attitude that made them fiscally useless when compared to men. 

1 hour ago, nag_mama said:

Among graduates in 2018-2019, women represented:

• Undergraduate degrees: 53%15
  • Phil. degrees: 69.6%16
  • PhDs: 41.8%17
  • Despite rapid economic growth,19 less than a quarter (23.6%) of women aged 15 and above participated in the labor force in 201820 (compared to 78.6% of men).21
  • India’s low labor force participation rate for women is due in part to an increase in women continuing their education, the availability of flexible scheduling and the proximity of work locations.22
  • Rural women are leaving India’s workforce at a faster rate than urban women.23
  • Young women are moving into non-traditional professional jobs, for example in communications.24
    • However, in 2018 only 26% of surveyed companies had hired women in the top-five job roles in the past five years.25

its not male chauvinism, but competitive market pressures.

if u wanna play with the big boys, u have to be one of them.

i dont respect ani high achieving women in business, unless de are scientists too.  de are as horrrible as men in high positions.

actualli given how dumb kiran mazumdar shaw tweets, I dont think I should respect even founder types. 

business world is not for nice men, and women who are free spirited. Its a pathetic club of assholes.

Its perfectly fine if women chose to not indulge in that bullshit. they can have better stuff to do, like stealing from those assholes, and creating a new world.