Male chauvanism in Indian blood

Meowalpha

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

i disagree. every human is worth his/her own. you and I are no one to judge on their individual arrangements. Their life, their choice.

A man who doesn't work and make a living on his own is a loser, so is a woman who doesn't work and make a living. 

11 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

A man who doesn't work and make a living on his own is a loser, so is a woman who doesn't work and make a living. 

they can say the same about people like you who pass judgmental comments.

53 minutes ago, MRI said:

malli women empowerment, memu leka pothey magallu kooda puttaru, pakkintolla ammalakkala kaburlu chepparantey (censored) 

Yes, women who take care of the household end up being baby making machines.... They are financially dependent on their husbands.... This class of women are big time losers. They're wasting their lives, education and brain on other people without being independent on their own. The sooner they realize that they're losers, the better it is for the economy. 

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

Would you call a man who doesn't work and make a living as a loser? Why should a woman who doesn't work have any levy?

4 minutes ago, MRI said:

A woman who doesn't earn and is financially dependent on her husband is a loser. She is wasting her education to appease the chauvanistic society and their attitude. They are fuckking losers even when compared to uneducated people. 

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Would you call a man who doesn't work and make a living as a loser? Why should a woman who doesn't work have any levy?

i don't as long as the family is being taken care.

5 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Yes, women who take care of the household end up being baby making machines.... They are financially dependent on their husbands.... This class of women are big time losers. They're wasting their lives, education and brain on other people without being independent on their own. The sooner they realize that they're losers, the better it is for the economy. 

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

A woman who doesn't earn and is financially dependent on her husband is a loser. She is wasting her education to appease the chauvanistic society and their attitude. They are fuckking losers even when compared to uneducated people. 

such fickle minded opinions. no one is dependent on the other. they are supporting each other and living together. even if we were to think like you, a woman might be financially dependent but a man's life itself is dependent on the woman.

• Upvote 1

Just now, MRI said:

i don't as long as the family is being taken care.

If the husband dies or if they divorce, these financially dependent women are in such a sorry state because they gave up their career, that they can't even stand on their own feet to fend themselves, further leach their husbands for alimony. Why dafaq did they get educated if they can't work and be financially independent? That's why I call these women losers. 

5 minutes ago, MRI said:

such fickle minded opinions. no one is dependent on the other. they are supporting each other and living together. even if we were to think like you, a woman might be financially dependent but a man's life itself is dependent on the woman.

What's the point of getting educated, if you're not using it to make a living? I mean, were they raised to be a beautiful bride one day? Why can't they compete with men and then call a truce rather than leaching of their husband's money. I mean, the women that use their husband's money for their pleasure are big time losers. Can't they make their own money?

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

got a question for you.. did you watch any prank videos recently? comedy ekkuva ayyi ninnu nuvvey karuchukunnattunnavu.. get some medical attention.. 

I don't know what you're talking about.

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

If the husband dies or if they divorce, these financially dependent women are in such a sorry state because they gave up their career, that they can't even stand on their own feet to fend themselves, further leach their husbands for alimony. Why dafaq did they get educated if they can't work and be financially independent? That's why I call these women losers. 

neeku jeevitham antey dabbey la vundi!

4 minutes ago, MRI said:

It's not about the money, it's about being financially independent, and the confidence one gets from being able to know that you can fend yourself despite what may or may not happen. 

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

Besides, only 30% of educated women actually join the workforce in India. Think of how much it will benefit the economy if the remainder of the 70% joins the workforce...how much it will improve the economy...