Male chauvanism in Indian blood

Meowalpha

18 minutes ago, MRI said:

such fickle minded opinions. no one is dependent on the other. they are supporting each other and living together. even if we were to think like you, a woman might be financially dependent but a man's life itself is dependent on the woman.

1 hour ago, MRI said:

malli women empowerment, memu leka pothey magallu kooda puttaru, pakkintolla ammalakkala kaburlu chepparantey (censored) 

@Arey_enti_ra_idi

18 hours ago, Meowalpha said:

Please stop making these non sense bro..

Love da lo Female Chauvinism.. Moggalo Male Chauvinism..

Tinnadi aragaka chese edava kathalu ivanni... 
a relationship lo ayina mutual respect tho untey better... 

overall domination kosam pade tapatrayamey ee freedom .. chauvinism stuff..

Thala kindulu ga tapassu chesina Magadu biddani kanagalada..? aadadi Gaddam pechagaladaa?

Nature has created both male and female for a purpose and they have to fulfill all those instead of creating unnecessary headaches for the worldly things..

23 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Please stop making these non sense bro..

Love da lo Female Chauvinism.. Moggalo Male Chauvinism..

Tinnadi aragaka chese edava kathalu ivanni... 
a relationship lo ayina mutual respect tho untey better... 

overall domination kosam pade tapatrayamey ee freedom .. chauvinism stuff..

Thala kindulu ga tapassu chesina Magadu biddani kanagalada..? aadadi Gaddam pechagaladaa?

Nature has created both male and female for a purpose and they have to fulfill all those instead of creating unnecessary headaches for the worldly things..

Nenem cheppa, nuvvem cheptunnav. I saying women should work and make money, not live off the money that her husband is making. 

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

Nenem cheppa, nuvvem cheptunnav. I saying women should work and make money, not live off the money that her husband is making. 

Men or Women doesn't matter... everyone should contribute to the good of the society their best way possible than fighting for/trying to satisfy their egos or selfish ends...

Women or men work make money anedi valla valla personal choice... theres is nothing wrong in sharing family repsonsibilities whether man or woman..

HomeMaker can be male or female based on their understanding in the relationship and sharing family responsibilities...

unncessary chauvinism penta antinchukovoddu... dignity of labor is important...

18 hours ago, Meowalpha said:

Malli evadanna being a homemaker is a real job of a woman annadante vadi G pagalgotada.

H4 house husband paristhithi enti?

3 hours ago, Meowalpha said:

Then why were you sarcastic about the first one but made the same statement again?

i was not sarcastic with anything here.. poyi malli chaduvu.. naakanna ghoramga vunnavuga comprehension skills lo..

19 hours ago, Meowalpha said:

Malli evadanna being a homemaker is a real job of a woman annadante vadi G pagalgotada.

17 hours ago, Meowalpha said:

In India, despite having about ~50% of educated youth being women, they only constitute <20% of the workforce. Why do you think so?

16 hours ago, Meowalpha said:

That's exactly my point. Women who sit at home are losers. They lost to male chauvanistic society which made them think it's alright to leach off their husband's earnings. 

15 hours ago, Meowalpha said:

I am not going repeat my statistics joke on the word most. Besides, even if some  women enjoy not working, does that make them any less of losers? A man who doesn't work is a loser, so why is a woman who doesn't work not a loser? It's the male chauvanistic society that made it alright to sit at home and leach of their husband's earnings. Why else did they study? What is the point of getting an education if they don't join the workforce? Think of how much they are going to add to the economy if there was a 30% increase of qualified workforce. 

6 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Men or Women doesn't matter... everyone should contribute to the good of the society their best way possible than fighting for/trying to satisfy their egos or selfish ends...

Women or men work make money anedi valla valla personal choice... theres is nothing wrong in sharing family repsonsibilities whether man or woman..

HomeMaker can be male or female based on their understanding in the relationship and sharing family responsibilities...

unncessary chauvinism penta antinchukovoddu... dignity of labor is important...

You're just ignoring the chauvanistic attitude in society that is rampant everywhere. Do you see the same number of women in workforce as that of men despite having the same qualifications? Or women in leadership positions?

9 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

If house husband is loser, house wife is also loser, as long as there are no double standards. 

Why househusband is a loser?

I am looking forward for a day when working women would marry a househusband with love and affection

2 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

Why househusband is a loser?

I am looking forward for a day when working women would marry a househusband with love and affection

What is the % of house husbands and % of house wives. Whatever you say, there is a notion that as a man, you should make money. But when the attitude changes, to despite your gender, you should earn, then we will be closer to equality.