How to control extreme hunger pangs????

BeautyQueen

good fats will help you to go long without intermittent snacking Ghee, Coconut oil , walnuts  cut down sugars and carbs with high fat food 

Nenu almost 3 times snacks with break fast lunch and dinner ninchi with high fats and salads came to just 2 meals a day

Bullet proof cofee in the morning 

Salad with High protien and Fat 

Just some lite food for dinner 

26 minutes ago, kothavani said:

good fats will help you to go long without intermittent snacking Ghee, Coconut oil , walnuts  cut down sugars and carbs with high fat food 

Nenu almost 3 times snacks with break fast lunch and dinner ninchi with high fats and salads came to just 2 meals a day

Bullet proof cofee in the morning 

Salad with High protien and Fat 

Just some lite food for dinner 

PMR diet

Some people eat and then throw up within half an hour, it helps control your weight, but I don't recommend this if you're new to this. Instead, watching ASMR videos of people eating food makes me full, artificial way of heeding to your hunger. 

28 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Some people eat and then throw up within half an hour, it helps control your weight, but I don't recommend this if you're new to this. Instead, watching ASMR videos of people eating food makes me full, artificial way of heeding to your hunger. 

Eating and throwing up points towards serious psychiatric issues...anorexia nervosa and bullemia nervosa...leads to serious malnutritional abnormalities..

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Eating and throwing up points towards serious psychiatric issues...anorexia nervosa and bullemia nervosa...leads to serious malnutritional abnormalities..

It's an eating disorder, a lot of people have it.