Why pottipotato gets triggered and starts abusing when he cant answer to gnan_anna's logical questions?

pamogudu

Just now, pamogudu said:

@pottipotato literally shits in the pants when @Gnan_anna argues against him . @pottipotato resorts to personal abuse as he cannot make a valid point .

Ah nijam epudo thelusukunna brother...ee potti alugadda and inko I'd kuda undhi...ukey medha padtharu...language kuda sakkaga undadhu...em chesthamu...frustrated souls...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Yeah brother...asalu thattukolevu poor souls...shigam ochinattu oogipotharu...endho artham kuda kadhu...

Yeah they both take it to personal abuses. Its one thing not respecting others opinion but these two ids forget about the public decorum and start off.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Yeah they both take it to personal abuses. Its one thing not respecting others opinion but these two ids forget about the public decorum and start off.

Adhi highlight brother ...asalu abuse chesedhi ah rendu IDs malla manalni thirigi antayi...dhobgey dhonga dhonga annattu ga untadhi..

5 minutes ago, snoww said:

Majority of pulkas in this DB are like that. I reached a point where I don't mind it , and rather started enjoying their frustration. 

Haha thelusu baa. Nee post chusthe kaaluthundhi okko pulka ki.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

I get triggerd? lol.

I triggered gnan_anna and u. enjoi :)

This statement is a testament to the fact how much you are longing to feel superior and to be called an intellectual(which you are not) . Your mis guided tactics to achieve it is only making ur schizophrenia worse.

52 minutes ago, snoww said:

Majority of pulkas in this DB are like that. I reached a point where I don't mind it , and rather started enjoying their frustration. 

r u saying that I personally abused u when I disagreed with what u said? has it ever happened? lol.

Just now, pamogudu said:

This statement is a testament to the fact how much you are longing to feel superior and to be called an intellectual(which you are not) . Your mis guided tactics to achieve it is only making ur schizophrenia worse.

lol