Why pottipotato gets triggered and starts abusing when he cant answer to gnan_anna's logical questions?

pamogudu

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

@potti potato really triggered @Gnan_anna .. I real enjoyed it.

edho theda batch ee gnan anna gadu

absolutely.. That's the entire idea.

this piece of sh1t makes statements and when u disagree with it, he mocks u.

he thinks I'm one of those dumbfcuks in this db. lol

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

You and @pottipotato are making each others schizophrenia worse. Oh wait you both are the same. Carry on.

u have no idea what u are saying.. I am talking about someone else, and u poke ur nose where its not needed.

I disagree with everyone in this db. but I don't abuse them.

gnan_anna deserves that abuse.. yes. He acts like he's some dora.

I want to shame him online. small wishes.

try next time, when I actually abuse someone who doesn't deserve it.

9 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

u have no idea what u are saying.. I am talking about someone else, and u poke ur nose where its not needed.

I disagree with everyone in this db. but I don't abuse them.

gnan_anna deserves that abuse.. yes. He acts like he's some dora.

I want to shame him online. small wishes.

try next time, when I actually abuse someone who doesn't deserve it.

Right. How often do you get this urge to feel superior? Is it coz you couldn't keep up with your peers? On the one hand they were all making so much of their lives where as you with limited everything instead of working hard , were just waiting for things to happen. Or is the bullying you have endured all your life the main cause?

• Haha 1

Just now, pamogudu said:

Right. How often do you get this urge to feel superior? Is it coz you couldn't keep up with your peers? On the one hand they were all making so much of their lives where as you with limited everything instead of working hard , were just waiting for things to happen. Or is the bullying you have endured all your life the main cause?

@3$%

Just now, pottipotato said:

gnan_anna as usual has nothing to say, other than looking for posts about me to like.

haha..

Thammi nuvvu oka rendu sarlu na medha separate thread esinav...this is not the first symptom you've elicited by yourself...get treatment from a psychiatrist...lekapothey frustration tho sachipoyela unnav...

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Thammi nuvvu oka rendu sarlu na medha separate thread esinav...this is not the first symptom you've elicited by yourself...get treatment from a psychiatrist...lekapothey frustration tho sachipoyela unnav...

arey db lo discuss cheyyali ra.. prognosis kaadhu.

nee bathukki discuss cheyyatamu raadhu, prognosis cheyytamu raadhu. lol.

9 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

nuvu kevalam gnan_anna gaadi likes kosam posts esthunnav ani telika aa erri p gaadu thega guddesthunadu like lu. lol.

arey db lo discuss cheyyali ra.. prognosis kaadhu.

nee bathukki discuss cheyyatamu raadhu, prognosis cheyytamu raadhu. lol.

Thammi prognosis antunnav...aithey nenu chesina diagnosis ni oppukunnavanna maata...good, this will be the first step in accepting that you are suffering...next step will be to get help from a good psychiatrist...I pray that you proceed to next step in a timely fashion...so that you will be saved...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

nuvu kevalam gnan_anna gaadi likes kosam posts esthunnav ani telika aa erri p gaadu thega guddesthunadu like lu. lol.

Neku kuda kavaalna thammi...intha sachipothav anukoley likes gurinchi...Chalo neeku kuda guddutha...maa @pamogudu brother ki kuda nee medha sympathy Ney undhi...ee db lo andariki kuda request chesthunna Dayachesi maa potti alugadda thammi ki likely kavalnanta...guddhandi...

• Upvote 1

Hmmm ok. So your hallucinations are going full on defensive now. I'm trying to deduce how that will help your craving of superiority. Or is this that defensove state of mind when you were being abused ? This is very interesting .

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

Hmmm ok. So your hallucinations are going full on defensive now. I'm trying to deduce how that will help your craving of superiority. Or is this that defensove state of mind when you were being abused ? This is very interesting .

Also delusions of grandeur along with the hallucinations...phew deadly combo brother...papam ah potti alugadda ki vachina kashtam pagoniki kuda ravodhu brother..

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Also delusions of grandeur along with the hallucinations...phew deadly combo brother...papam ah potti alugadda ki vachina kashtam pagoniki kuda ravodhu brother..

Seriously bro.

18 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

I am not even reading the sh1t u are posting ra. lol.