That's what I have said before

Pulkas rod Ani enjoying

Tg batch ki hyd should develop 

AP matram ilaga vundali 

Sivarama Krishna committee said capital is at the center Ani 

Aa area oka caste vallu ekkuva vuntey adhi vallu chesina papama

Everyone bought lands in capital area irrespective of caste 

Educated fools

Siva rama Krishnan suggested capital should be in prakasam district.

I'm from Vizag and i was happy that it was not made the capital 5 yrs ago... It's a peaceful place here and there is no faction fighting like in rayalaseema or gondaism like in Guntur and Vijayawada... Our punchdrunk CM is just nuts... Amaravati was envisioned as a 1lakh crore city, i was always against the idea of building a megacity on fertile agricultural land but what ever it may be it was started and land was acquired for it, a 7.5k crore budget per yr over a 15 yr period would be more than a lakh crore and it's not difficult for a state that has an expenditure of 2lakh crores every yr to budget 7500crores/yr for a capital city that would generate wealth... I wish some divine intervention Stops Jagan from this disasterous mistake that will effect everyone in my state...

38 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

I'm from Vizag and i was happy that it was not made the capital 5 yrs ago... It's a peaceful place here and there is no faction fighting like in rayalaseema or gondaism like in Guntur and Vijayawada... Our punchdrunk CM is just nuts... Amaravati was envisioned as a 1lakh crore city, i was always against the idea of building a megacity on fertile agricultural land but what ever it may be it was started and land was acquired for it, a 7.5k crore budget per yr over a 15 yr period would be more than a lakh crore and it's not difficult for a state that has an expenditure of 2lakh crores every yr to budget 7500crores/yr for a capital city that would generate wealth... I wish some divine intervention Stops Jagan from this disasterous mistake that will effect everyone in my state...

Pilli neku oka question rayalseema lo faction okappudu unindi ippudu danni ethi enduku highlight chesthunaru. You agree there is gundaism and factionism in vijaywada, guntur also, then how come you are accepting capital over there ?

Atu faction unna chota kani or Gondaism unna chota kani capital pettatam ledu kada annadi naa point.