• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pottipotato

• pamogudu

• lovemystate

• hyperbole

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

I don't care if u are my fan. Once u spew sh1t that everybody does, I'm gong to call out that buLlshit.

stick to what I pOst, if u can't don't complain about how I respond 

Right. How often do you get this urge to feel superior? Is it coz you couldn't keep up with your peers? On the one hand they were all making so much of their lives where as you with limited everything instead of working hard , were just waiting for things to happen. Or is the bullying you have endured all your life the main cause?

24 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

baga hurt ayinattu unnavu..

when did  you ever see me supporting in this matter, can you check my comment on this thread before you did? 

anta anta pedda matalu enduku le kani enjoy your holidays..

I don't even know who u are. If u use popular tropes in this db to mock me, then don't expect a polite response. 

If there is one thing I absolutely hate, it is mob mentality. It is for the same reason I'm picking on gnan_anNa. Nrc Caa lo dorikadu anthe. LekuntE dorike daaka wait cheyyatame 

neeku sambandam leni topic lo ochi sollu vagatam aaputhe Ika nenu potha. 

29 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Right. How often do you get this urge to feel superior? Is it coz you couldn't keep up with your peers? On the one hand they were all making so much of their lives where as you with limited everything instead of working hard , were just waiting for things to happen. Or is the bullying you have endured all your life the main cause?

What u guys do is called bullying. but u r not smart enough to pick someOne ur own size. 

Yeah iM smarter than u guys are

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

What u guys do is called bullying. but u r not smart enough to pick someOne ur own size. 

Yeah iM smarter than u guys are

If this is the manifestation in your brain to get that feeling of superiority go ahead buddy. That feeling might be better but by not taking meds your mental health is deteriorating by the day.

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Awwwwww please dont cry .

Haahaa. Says the guy who is desperate to land a good one when he isn't even part of the conversation. You are funny man

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Awwwwww please dont cry .

6 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Haahaa. Says the guy who is desperate to land a good one when he isn't even part of the conversation. You are funny man

OK buddy you are longing to feel superior than everyone in DB. For the sake of your mental health i concede you are superior than me. The trauma might be due to bullying or a sense of longing to feel superior.

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

@pamogudu naa deggariki rara.. Kastha eduvu Nee badha yento  ivala  ee topic meedha Kottinchukontavo. Ninnu Odalanra are naa zilla lo putti naa zilla ke vennupotu podchaav.

This kind of behavior is manifestation of years of trauma . The trauma might be due to bullying or a sense of longing to be superior.

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

@pamogudu naa deggariki rara.. Kastha eduvu Nee badha yento  ivala  ee topic meedha Kottinchukontavo. Ninnu Odalanra are naa zilla lo putti naa zilla ke vennupotu podchaav.

@Meowalpha i please help me deduce the above statement. Is this supposed to be threat @3$%

Just now, pamogudu said:

OK buddy you are longing to feel superior than everyone in DB. For the sake of your mental health i concede you are superior than me. The trauma might be due to bullying or a sense of longing to feel superior.

What is there to concede idiot. I already know U would get down on ur knees for me if I want u to.

why else would u spend so much time crying for attention from me wheN I never even acknowledged ur existence before this. Lol

2 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

This kind of behavior is manifestation of years of trauma . The trauma might be due to bullying or a sense of longing to be superior.

Or maybe it’s just an ability to recognize bull$hit and call it out both the bullshit and the guy spewing it

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Or maybe it’s just an ability to recognize bull$hit and call it out both the bullshit and the guy spewing it

He learnt a new word 'manifestation ' and is experimenting its usage