Db sodarulara...

Gnan_anna

5 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

What is there to concede idiot. I already know U would get down on ur knees for me if I want u to.

why else would u spend so much time crying for attention from me wheN I never even acknowledged ur existence before this. Lol

Each and every sentence of yours gives away your schizophrenic tendencies. Its futile trying to conceal the condition. I would advise you to go seek medical help asap.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pottipotato

• pamogudu

• lovemystate

• hyperbole

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Or maybe it’s just an ability to recognize bull$hit and call it out both the bullshit and the guy spewing it

What you think about me is your opinion and i cant change it. If all you want from DB is the feeling of being superior to folks around you coz all your life you were made to feel a loser and you indeed turned out one, then by all means feel that false sense of superiority. Again i would like to reiterate my point about you being abused all your life which in turn might have been the trigger for your schizophrenia. please take care .

6 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

What is there to concede idiot. I already know U would get down on ur knees for me if I want u to.

why else would u spend so much time crying for attention from me wheN I never even acknowledged ur existence before this. Lol

What you think about me is your opinion and i cant change it. If all you want from DB is the feeling of being superior to folks around you coz all your life you were made to feel a loser and you indeed turned out one, then by all means feel that false sense of superiority. Again i would like to reiterate my point about you being abused all your life which in turn might have been the trigger for your schizophrenia. please take care .

The problem with you @pamogudu is you have too many assumptions and you set up fake enemies with those assumptions and fight fake battles against them. And that’s messing up your brain completely.

you can’t see a situation and evaluate it in a simple straightforward way. Like amaravati. Instead you make all sorts of crooked assumptions true or false against caste and this and that and make a mess of your arguments.

also like many hindus growing up in caste system there is generally a weak sense of morality and knowing right from wrong.

16 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

@pamogudu naa deggariki rara.. Kastha eduvu Nee badha yento  ivala  ee topic meedha Kottinchukontavo. Ninnu Odalanra are naa zilla lo putti naa zilla ke vennupotu podchaav.

I was born ithere and stayed  until i was 7. I moved to Bangalore to stay away from the gajji of that region. That was the best decision my parents made. There was absolutely no gajji among the Telugu ppl i met in Bangalore.

Even when you see simple straightforward things like hitec city in Hyd and CBN role in it. Since you have all these caste assumptions and rivalries you torture your brain and distort it too much . 

Just now, lovemystate said:

Even when you see simple straightforward things like hitec city in Hyd and CBN role in it. Since you have all these caste assumptions and rivalries you torture your brain and distort it too much . 

When did i ever say i'm against one caste? I always either speak against pulkas or gajji in general which applies to all.

Just now, pamogudu said:

I was born ithere and stayed  until i was 7. I moved to Bangalore to stay away from the gajji of that region. That was the best decision my parents made. There was absolutely no gajji among the Telugu ppl i met in Bangalore.

There is no gajji nothing there . I have relatives across caste nothing like hospitality and kindness of krishna district and the phenomenal culture of the people and kindness of the elderly people there , the culture .. it’s beautiful. I was born in village with a pond and a temple and krishna canal passing by it’s like a painting. But with your messed up brain you only see suffering your loss.

9 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Hahha Bangalore yeDhavva. Delusions of grandeur ki best city kadha adhi.

anduke u r obsessed with schizophrenia. Lol

Just now, lovemystate said:

There is no gajji nothing there . I have relatives across caste nothing like hospitality and kindness of krishna district and the phenomenal culture of the people and kindness of the elderly people there , the culture .. it’s beautiful. I was born in village with a pond and a temple and krishna canal passing by it’s like a painting. But with your messed up brain you only see suffering your loss.

I thank my parents everyday for my move to Bangalore and away from the gajji of KG. Even lot of chows in Bangalore didn't treat me any specially as i am also one. Some reds were hostile but very miniscule. Heck i didn't even have to talk about caste in Bangalore. That would not have been the same back in Andhra.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

Hahha Bangalore yeDhavva. Delusions of grandeur ki best city kadha adhi.

anduke u r obsessed with schizophrenia. Lol

Typical Sambar Chennai konga. Always wanting to feel superior than Bangalore.

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Only in colleges the nonsense is there and once people hit real life they forget about it . Apart from politicians relentlessly feeding it.

Vaadi bond ha le. Veededho caste feeling lenodu laga cutting.

bangalore lo govt school lo sadivinodi laaga. Lol

all his friends will be from upper caSte anduke argue cheyyatam raani daddamma laaga unnadu

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

Vaadi bond ha le. Veededho caste feeling lenodu laga cutting.

bangalore lo govt school lo sadivinodi laaga. Lol

all his friends will be from upper caSte anduke argue cheyyatam raani daddamma laaga unnadu

Lol now that you know i'm from Bangalore, you want to prove even more to me that you are superior. So typical of Kongas in Chennai @3$%

Just now, pamogudu said:

Typical Sambar Chennai konga. Always wanting to feel superior than Bangalore.

It's true though. Bangalore gets bitchslapped every time . Lol

chennai people don't make silly claims that caste doesn't exist. Bangalore is a casteIst sanghi den on the other hand