Db sodarulara...

Gnan_anna

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

It's true though. Bangalore gets bitchslapped every time . Lol

chennai people don't make silly claims that caste doesn't exist. Bangalore is a casteIst sanghi den on the other hand

Lol lol lol CITI_c$y

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pottipotato

• pamogudu

• lovemystate

• hyperbole

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, pamogudu said:

Lol now that you know i'm from Bangalore, you want to prove even more to me that you are superior. So typical of Kongas in Chennai @3$%

what the fCuk is kOnga? Proving that u r a typical bangalorean by talking about sh1t u don't understand.

chennai is obviously superior ra. For one, it doesn't threaten non-Tamils. Bangalore killed a bunch of Tamils and led to Tamil exodus. 

Thats the history o ur pathetic city

what the fCuk is kOnga? Proving that u r a typical bangalorean by talking about sh1t u don't understand.

chennai is obviously superior ra. For one, it doesn't threaten non-Tamils. Bangalore killed a bunch of Tamils and led to Tamil exodus. 

Thats the history o ur pathetic city

Awwwww konga getting butt hurt CITI_c$y

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

I thank my parents everyday for my move to Bangalore and away from the gajji of KG. Even lot of chows in Bangalore didn't treat me any specially as i am also one. Some reds were hostile but very miniscule. Heck i didn't even have to talk about caste in Bangalore. That would not have been the same back in Andhra.

Rey emantha vundadhura babu akkada. There is some caste pride in politics and among students that’s all. Also 90 percent started by congress to defeat ntr. They did not know how to handle ntr so they painted him as kostha and kamma. When ranga died even ghulab Nabi azad came up to whip up feelings.

but which Congress national politician remember ranga now ? Other than locals no one care two hoots about him. Everyone used him just to pain a picture of non existing caste fanatcism.

you should know when ntr started the party several agri castes including lapis supported him whole heartedly.. harirama jogiah..mudragada padmanabham all were with ntr beginning. If there was any historic caste rivalry why will they be with him.

ofcourse some local kamma loafers behaved arrogantly but it’s nothing super weird compared to other places in India which are far worse.

Lol typical Bangalore guY who doesn't know his own city history of violence and bigotry.

just take the name Kaveri and see what Kind of monsters live in Bangalore. Chennai is sophisticated and mature. It's not even a comparison

Lol typical Bangalore guY who doesn't know his own city history of violence and bigotry.

just take the name Kaveri and see what Kind of monsters live in Bangalore. Chennai is sophisticated and mature. It's not even a comparison

This is enough for me CITI_c$y

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Rey emantha vundadhura babu akkada. There is some caste pride in politics and among students that’s all. Also 90 percent started by congress to defeat ntr. They did not know how to handle ntr so they painted him as kostha and kamma. When ranga died even ghulab Nabi azad came up to whip up feelings.

but which Congress national politician remember ranga now ? Other than locals no one care two hoots about him. Everyone used him just to pain a picture of non existing caste fanatcism.

you should know when ntr started the party several agri castes including lapis supported him whole heartedly.. harirama jogiah..mudragada padmanabham all were with ntr beginning. If there was any historic caste rivalry why will they be with him.

ofcourse some local kamma loafers behaved arrogantly but it’s nothing super weird compared to other places in India which are far worse.

Bedharu i have personally seen it. My parents had a inter caste marriage . My mom is from Bangalore. My moms family is much much rich than my dads . Ppl(grandparents and relatives) in my dads place dont respect my mom coz she is a kannadiga and not a chow. When i talk to ppl there, i clearly make out the gajji . Where as in Bangalore , it hardly matters what caste my parents are from.

9 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

U probably meant kongus which is umbrella term for those from Coimbatore, but is actually a caste name.

so u Bangalore fCuks are using casteIst names as slurs. And preaching to others about gajji.

nice joke ra. But i don't expect anything better than this from a Bangalore guy. Low iq idiOts

Bedharu i have personally seen it. My parents had a inter caste marriage . My mom is from Bangalore. My moms family is much much rich than my dads . Ppl(grandparents and relatives) in my dads place dont respect my mom coz she is a kannadiga and not a chow. When i talk to ppl there, i clearly make out the gajji . Where as in Bangalore , it hardly matters what caste my parents are from.

Then the problem is with your father family . You can’t generalize . Ofcourse there are caste feelings As long there is hinduism the caste problems will be there . The worst starting with brahmins who won’t even allow others to be priests.

but when I speak about Hinduism nobody joins. You can’t just hate one caste and allow a system which created it in first place.

thays stupidity and insincerity.

Just now, pottipotato said:

U probably meant kongus which is umbrella term for those from Coimbatore, but is actually a caste name.

so u Bangalore fCuks are using casteIst names as slurs. And preaching to others about gajji.

nice joke ra. But i don't expect anything better than this from a Bangalore guy. Low iq idiOts

Whatever makes you feel better ra konga.

Just now, lovemystate said:

Then the problem is with your father family . You can’t generalize . Ofcourse there are caste feelings As long there is hinduism the caste problems will be there . The worst starting with brahmins who won’t even allow others to be priests.

but when I speak about Hinduism nobody joins. You can’t just hate one caste and allow a system which created it in first place.

thays stupidity and insincerity.

Bedharu my problem is not with one caste but gajji in general. I have seen most gajji among my dads caste ppl. When my dads company was constructing apartments in Hindupur he was troubled so much . He was let off after they came to know he was a chow. There are lots of instances where pulkas and chows have shown gajji.

Whatever makes you feel better ra konga.

Why ra, because u can't justify what u did? 

Did u even know kongu is a caste name? What kind of disgusting Kannada supremacist friends did u have in Bangalore that taught u that calling random people kongAs is funny.

see how measured my response is compared to urs. Talk to any chennai person and become more civilized ra.

not be a bunch of bigoted sh1t who vote for BJP 

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Yeah. Bangalore guys can't argue sh1t. Worthless casteIst sanghi scum who preach to others. Lol

Call me whatever you want to. I found out the root cause of your schizophrenia. Cant expect better from a  konga.