Db sodarulara...

Gnan_anna

Just now, pottipotato said:

Why ra, because u can't justify what u did? 

Did u even know kongu is a caste name? What kind of disgusting Kannada supremacist friends did u have in Bangalore that taught u that calling random people kongAs is funny.

see how measured my response is compared to urs. Talk to any chennai person and become more civilized ra.

not be a bunch of bigoted sh1t who vote for BJP 

Lol lol lol. Yea we are wayyyyy wayyyy better than the bigot Kongas who vote for Karunanidhi. Oh where was Jayalalitha from again ? CITI_c$y

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pottipotato

• pamogudu

• lovemystate

• hyperbole

Top Posters In This Topic

Kongu is also Whay some people call that land ofcourse, but as claim for rulers of that land. 

To call someone from chennai a kOnga, u have to be a special kin of dumbfcuk which is not suRprising because Bangalore is full Of this type

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

Kongu is also Whay some people call that land ofcourse, but as claim for rulers of that land. 

To call someone from chennai a kOnga, u have to be a special kin of dumbfcuk which is not suRprising because Bangalore is full Of this type

Awwww i seem to have pinched a nerve CITI_c$y typical butt hurt kongas

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

Lol lol lol. Yea we are wayyyyy wayyyy better than the bigot Kongas who vote for Karunanidhi. Oh where was Jayalalitha from again ? CITI_c$y

Yawn ra. Bangalore is a violent and bigoted city.

chennai is not. End of story 

Not interested in arguing with pilla p like u

Just now, pamogudu said:

Awwww i seem to have pinched a nerve CITI_c$y typical butt hurt kongas

No. U just made a fool of yourself by calling andhra region as gajji, while u urself are having so much funAking casteIst comments 

the irony

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Bedharu my problem is not with one caste but gajji in general. I have seen most gajji among my dads caste ppl. When my dads company was constructing apartments in Hindupur he was troubled so much . He was let off after they came to know he was a chow. There are lots of instances where pulkas and chows have shown gajji.

You give highly personal examples of your dad and some hindupur construction.. what can I say to them. I can only speak about what is there in public life and proven. No one is saying there is no caste feeling it is a hindu stupidity. But that should not lead to your brain getting screwed and arguing against sound economic policitis and plans. The biggest gainers in hi tech city and around have been local yadavs and lambadas which shook the doras of karimnagar who started the langa movement.

no matter what competency must be recognized . Kammas have absolutely no ability to occupy entire economies in state - they are just a local caste with no outside state connections.they were absolutely helpless to stop state division for example. Morover they have no spiritual position in Hinduism like brahmins. If they overact they will be defeated and quickly brought to senses. 

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

Yawn ra. Bangalore is a violent and bigoted city.

chennai is not. End of story 

Not interested in arguing with pilla p like u

Thanks for validating my claim. The trauma might be due to bullying or a sense of longing to feel superior.

2 minutes ago, pamogudu said:
Thanks for validating my claim. The trauma might be due to bullying or a sense of longing to feel superior.

I know Bangalore guys are dumb as brick. But I didn't expect this ra. Lol

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

You give highly personal examples of your dad and some hindupur construction.. what can I say to them. I can only speak about what is there in public life and proven. No one is saying there is no caste feeling it is a hindu stupidity. But that should not lead to your brain getting screwed and arguing against sound economic policitis and plans. The biggest gainers in hi tech city and around have been local yadavs and lambadas which shook the doras of karimnagar who started the langa movement.

no matter what competency must be recognized . Kammas have absolutely no ability to occupy entire economies in state - they are just a local caste with no outside state connections.they were absolutely helpless to stop state division for example. Morover they have no spiritual position in Hinduism like brahmins. If they overact they will be defeated and quickly brought to senses. 

Bedharu you make all valid points and i would like to say sorry if i went overboard with you . The fact remains. Pulkas and chows have the highest gajji among all the ppl in andhra. I'm not basing this on 3-4 instances in my life. They keep surprising me on how low they can stoop to in the name of caste.

Just now, pottipotato said:

I know Bangalore guys are dumb as brick. But I didn't expect this ra. Lol

What you think about me is your opinion and i cant change it. If all you want from DB is the feeling of being superior to folks around you coz all your life you were made to feel a loser and you indeed turned out one, then by all means feel that false sense of superiority. Again i would like to reiterate my point about you being abused all your life which in turn might have been the trigger for your schizophrenia. please take care ra Konga.

Just use your Brain if they are such horrible people take them to task. Book cases against them or even riot against them do you are so confident . Anthe kaani rashtranni, Capital ni nasanam chesukuntara vallaki bayapadi. You don’t tealize you are being used for political purposes.

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Opposing amaravati due to fear of kammas and dividing state due to fear of kammas is heights of stupidity. Antha scene eppudu ledhu kammas ki.

No idea about kammas. Purely from a pragmatic perspective it's better to situate the capital in the best available city 

i have nothing against kammas or any particular caste

4 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

What you think about me is your opinion and i cant change it. If all you want from DB is the feeling of being superior to folks around you coz all your life you were made to feel a loser and you indeed turned out one, then by all means feel that false sense of superiority. Again i would like to reiterate my point about you being abused all your life which in turn might have been the trigger for your schizophrenia. please take care ra Konga.

I don't give a fcuk abt u. I'll be happy if u just fcuk off. 

TalKing to dimwits is irritating

5 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

I don't give a fcuk abt u. I'll be happy if u just fcuk off. 

TalKing to dimwits is irritating

Awww looks like you have googled a new word and trying to somehow use it. Typical Chennai konga CITI_c$y trying very hard to sound cool and blend in with normal ppl .