Desi aunty or girls

JaganChoudhary

Christmas holidays vallano yemo baaga legusthundhi vayya.

Desi, especially Telugu aunties or  girls online s-t-r-i-p show sites yemanna vunte seppandi voy,

Can pay as well.

If private, please send me PM all the details.

22 minutes ago, JaganChoudhary said:

Christmas holidays vallano yemo baaga legusthundhi vayya.

Desi, especially Telugu aunties or  girls online s-t-r-i-p show sites yemanna vunte seppandi voy,

Can pay as well.

If private, please send me PM all the details.

Office lo available no freely??

9 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Office lo available no freely??

yeemi office bro? UK lo antha scene leedhu. Desi or Telugu ladies are less or negligible in numbers. If any, most of them are earning nice so would not do aything like this.

Please provide me if you have any website or remote contatcs.

1 minute ago, JaganChoudhary said:

yeemi office bro? UK lo antha scene leedhu. Desi or Telugu ladies are less or negligible in numbers. If any, most of them are earning nice so would not do aything like this.

Please provide me if you have any website or remote contatcs.

UK lo pichal naakem telusu... appudeppudo Govt pani meeda London ochina 1 week... aa 1 week motham cloudy and raining almost every day.. Moggalodi..

tell me best time of the year to visit London city and UK....

ee sari ochinappudu UK papalaki break iddam...

Just now, quickgun_murugun said:

UK lo pichal naakem telusu... appudeppudo Govt pani meeda London ochina 1 week... aa 1 week motham cloudy and raining almost every day.. Moggalodi..

tell me best time of the year to visit London city and UK..

Between June and Oct is better. August is the best.

But do not expect s-t-r-i-p or chex as both of them are very expensive. Also you may not get good quality Latinos.

You may get third grade Polish or Romanain stri-ppers who are not at all good.

Between June and Oct is better. August is the best.

But do not expect s-t-r-i-p or chex as both of them are very expensive. Also you may not get good quality Latinos.

You may get third grade Polish or Romanain stri-ppers who are not at all good.

oh.. cool.. ayithey August plan cheskunta... 

dani badulu aa Amsterdam or some other areas povatam better weekends ki ani @jbourne vuncle antundu...

Just now, quickgun_murugun said:

oh.. cool.. ayithey August plan cheskunta... 

dani badulu aa Amsterdam or some other areas povatam better weekends ki ani @jbourne vuncle antundu...

Amsterdam chex tour in Red Light area is the best but there also str-ipping gets expensive. If you are based in UK for that time and need to go to Amsterdam  for  a 2 or 3 day visit , you will end up spending a cool 500 GBP. 

Everything gets expensive, even AirBnb accommodation near RedLight District will cost 60-70 GBP per night. You may get a cheaper accommodation a far away but since the str-ipping show starts after 10:00 PM and finishes during mid night you need to pay 50 GBP on even Uber to get to that cheap accommodation location

Amsterdam chex tour in Red Light area is the best but there also str-ipping gets expensive. If you are based in UK for that time and need to go to Amsterdam  for  a 2 or 3 day visit , you will end up spending a cool 500 GBP. 

Everything gets expensive, even AirBnb accommodation near RedLight District will cost 60-70 GBP per night. You may get a cheaper accommodation a far away but since the str-ipping show starts after 10:00 PM and finishes during mid night you need to pay 50 GBP on even Uber to get to that cheap accommodation location

Anna ki manchi experience undi next time Amsterdam trip esthe annani tips adukondi

10 minutes ago, JaganChoudhary said:

avuna... mari konchem takkuva lo best experience tips emaina untey cheppu bro

2 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

avuna... mari konchem takkuva lo best experience tips emaina untey cheppu bro

kastam bro, USA ki Mexico yettago ikkada UK ki Poland/Romania/Bulgaria attaga.

At least some Mexican guntalu bhale vuntaayi, wide hip and big balls. Kaani Polish/Romanain vaallatho stripping kanna godaki hole petti andhulo kottukovadam better. Money save avuthundhi.

Central London lo Russsian/Croatian/Slovekain vuntaaru but entry fee, compulsory beer, compulsory lap dance will cost at least 100 GBP for an hour.

If you want n-u-d-e or private strip, you may need to pay 200-300 for 30 minutes.

Just now, JaganChoudhary said:

kastam bro, USA ki Mexico yettago ikkada UK ki Poland/Romania/Bulgaria attaga.

At least some Mexican guntalu bhale vuntaayi, wide hip and big balls. Kaani Polish/Romanain vaallatho stripping kanna godaki hole petti andhulo kottukovadam better. Money save avuthundhi.

Central London lo Russsian/Croatian/Slovekain vuntaaru but entry fee, compulsory beer, compulsory lap dance will cost at least 100 GBP for an hour.

If you want n-u-d-e or private strip, you may need to pay 200-300 for 30 minutes.

hmm... Europe lo konchem panchayitheelu ekkuvey unnattunnay... I thought Europe was easy for chex and strip fun....

May be Pubs lo patayinchi pandabettudu better emo... 

7 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

hmm... Europe lo konchem panchayitheelu ekkuvey unnattunnay... I thought Europe was easy for chex and strip fun....

May be Pubs lo patayinchi pandabettudu better emo... 

Yes Yes Yes, adhe cheppabothunna. Most of the Europe is still very Conservative unlike USA. Catholic Church is still dominant here and in some countries like Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Norway strip clubs and prostituion are banned.

France and to an extent Germany have strip clubs but they are very expensive and again the quality of girls is questionable, mostly they are Romanians and Polish.

But its very easy to trap a fine quality British girl or middle aged woman and enjoy and leave it off. They too are okay for it but for Indians hygiene is a big problem. They do not consider Indians (Asians) as hygienic because they know we still use left hand for cleaning the arse and eat with hand. And also we do not use good deodrant.